Spider Boy

Hi! I apologize for being so.inactibe lately I've just been busy and haven't had the motivation to write, but I forced myself  to finish this.

I know it been a while but this was a request from Nightcore_DekuBaku

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so let's go over this one more time.

His name is Kirishima Eijirou. Five years ago he got bit by a radioactive-spider, and ever since then he's been the one and only spiderman. He's saved the city more times than anyone can count, yes he's made some questionable decisions but every time he's always managed to make sure everyone is safe.

"KIRISHIMA!! For the last damn time, pay attention!" Aizawa, his professor, yelled, he was removed from his thoughts by a gentle punch to his arm. He looked over to see his best friend, Denki, who jabbed his thumb towards  Aizawa.
Kirishima's head shot up, almost hitting the wall behind him, "S-sorry sir..."
There were a few chuckles around the room, "Now as I was saying, we are starting a group project . Each of you will be assigned a partner tomorrow. Class dismissed"
With a tired sigh the red head packed up his things and slowly ambled over to the door, when a boy same age as himself bumped into him. The boy was wearing a black tank top with a orange jacket, cargo pants and some doc martens. He had spikey ash blonde hair, and fiery red eyes. The blondes eyes were anything but gentle as he glared at Kirishima with disgust. The red head just smiled in response watching the blonde angrily stalk away.

Making their way home, Kirishima and Denki we're walking in a comfortable silence. That was until Denki spoke, "You sure your okay man? You've been spacing out more and coming to class with more injuries. I'm just not sure this whole spider man thing is..." He paused, "healthy I guess"
Kirishima sighed, "How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine. There's just been more crime lately"
"Okay, I just don't want you to get hurt or die..." Denki stated. As they were wrapping up that conversation they walked past an alleyway.  Just as the two were going to walk past Kirishima heard something. The red head stopped in his tracks, his brain was ringing as the cry for help filled his ears. Denki seemed to notice this and said a quick don't die before walking away. Kirishima quickly ran into another alleyway and threw on his suit before jumping on the roof.

     He pulled his mask over his head and peeked over the edge, being careful to stay unnoticed. When he looked over he saw a group of three older men hitting, touching and yelling at a boy around his age.

    Kirishima's eyebrows furrowed, he needed to save that boy. He quickly jolted up and ran to the backside of the building, jumping behind. Kirishima cautiously peeked around the corner, but this time the three men were unbuckling their pants along with the boys. It was at that time he noticed it was the boy from earlier, the one he bumped into. The blonde was mustering up every ounce of energy be had left to try and get out of the men's grasp. His tear stained face struck with fear as he realized what was happening. The boy then started to try and push the men off him, but to no avail failing.

From the rooftop Kirishima silently jumped down just outside the alleyway. He walked into the alley continuing to be quiet untill he abruptly cleared his throat, making all three men jump and the boy look at him suddenly.
"H-hey, we don't want any trouble!" One of the three men said.
Kirishima scoffed, "Maybe you should if thought of that before you started groping a underage child!"
One of the men started walking towards him, "well look at him, with a nice body and pretty face we just couldn't res-"
"Oh don't give me any of that bullshit! You control you're actions, the way someone looks doesn't give you the right to sexually assault them!" Kirishima yelled back, walking forward slightly. By his point the boy had backed into a corner being that the three men were focusing on Kirishima. He was shaking and still crying watching the scene in front of him.
Two of the three men walked to with side of Kirishima leaving the last standing right in front of him. Kirishima glanced each man up and down before getting into a fighting stance. The man in front of him gave the other two a que to lunge at the red head. Kirishima acted quickly, shooting webs at both men's faced and pulling them together. Their heads bashed together causing them both to fall to the ground, blood dripping down their foreheads.