🏹Bullseye 🏹

This was originally published on my first account pocoli_koli so no I did not steal it this is my writing.
nd if you didn't know already archery is a sport/hobby which uses a bows, arrows, and targets
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kirishima had always had always had a connection to archery, it was something that his dad taught him when he was little, and he used it as a way to get away from reality and release all the built up anxiety, stress, and emotions that clouded his consciousness. He never told anyone that he liked archery, or even had an interest in something so insignificant. So it wasn't a surprise when on a Saturday morning he tried to sneak of to go to the archery range to let out some of those pent up feelings. Kirishima removed a bag of gear from the closet, his black container with red trim that contained black fiberglass arrows, with steel tips, and one out of the three pieces of fletching (fletching (the feathers on the end of the arrow) was bright red like his hair.

 Kirishima removed a bag of gear from the closet, his black container with red trim that contained black fiberglass arrows, with steel tips, and one out of the three pieces of fletching (fletching (the feathers on the end of the arrow) was bright ...

(These are his arrows and quiver, a quiver is the fancy word for container used to hold arrows)

Kirishima set the bag of gear and the container of arrows by the door to his dorm before reaching back into his closet and pulling out a mostly black bow that kinda likes like the ridge to a dragons back, but the base of the 'scales' were black and the tips were red

(This is his bow, once I saw this picture I had to use it)

Kirishima loved this bow, it was his favorite thing he owned, and if he ever lost it he would lose his mind. This was the first real bow that his father had given him before he passed away. He took a moment to gather all of his things and as quietly as he could, exited his dorm room making his way down stairs and putting his stuff by the door before making his way into the kitchen to make himself a small breakfast. "Oi, why are you up so damn early!!" Someone whisper yelled behind him just as he was walking out the door. "And where the hell are you going!?!" Kirishima imediatly identified the voice as his crush and best friend Bakugou Katsuki. Kirishima has had a crush on bakugou ever since they started becoming real friends, he has broken past Bakugou's rough and rigid walls and seen his more emotional, and fluffy side.