Talk Dirty To Me

Ashton: When Ashton came home you knew he was up to something. He had a bag in his hands and he kissed your neck as soon as he walked up to you. He ground his hips into yours and leaned in close to your ear and whispered "Meet me in the bedroom, you're in trouble". You walked upstairs and Ashton soon followed. He instructed you to take off your clothes and lay on the bed while he emptied the contents of his mystery bag with his back turned toward you. Once you were both ready, Ashton climbed over you with handcuffs in his hands. He attached one side to your wrists and then paused. Ashton began laughing and sat back on the bed. You sat up too with a questioning look on your face. He put his head in his hand, sighed, and said "I forgot that the headboard for our bed doesn't have anything to attach these damn handcuffs too". You burst out laughing, kissing Ashton on the cheek "It's okay, babe. I'll be good, I promise". You winked at him and he began kissing down your neck.

Calum: Calum told you that he had something special planned for you tonight and that he would call at exactly 9 pm. He had been away on tour and you had no idea what he could be up to. Sure enough, at 9:02 you got a call from Calum. He told you to get comfortable and then proceeded with his plan. "You've been by yourself for quite a while now" he said in a low voice, "I bet you get lonely. I bet you even touch yourself. Do you?" He asked. "Hmm, sometimes" you replied. "You're such a little slut. You better have been thinking about me. All the things I would have done to-" there was an abrupt stop to his accusations. "Calum?" you asked. You heard mumbling and quiet shouting from the speaker on the phone. "Sorry babe, I didn't know Luke was still in my room and he heard all of that. I think he's traumatized" He said once he returned to your conversation. "I'll call you back later, I promise. Love you" he said. "Love you too" you giggled.

Luke: Luke was laying on the couch with you while watching a movie. He started getting handsy as the movie progressed, probably because he wasn't very interested in it. He ran his hand up your thigh, stopping when he reached the top and squeezed your thigh gently. You continued watching the movie because you actually did enjoy it, but you also enjoyed the new attention from Luke. You pretended as if it had no effect on you. His lips softly kissed your jaw and moved closer up to your ear. You felt him smirk slightly before he said in a low voice, "Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I see you in them. Wait! No! I said it wrong!". He began laughing and so did you. "Luke Hemmings, that is the worst dirty talking I've ever heard!" you exclaimed. Luke pouted and put his head on your shoulder, "I only wanted to try to be sexy!" You kissed him softly, "Well it's a good thing I already think you're sexy". He kissed your lips, moving his hands to your hips as it intensified. He pulled away slightly and said, "I want you".

Michael: Michael always wanted to try new things in the bedroom. Tonight he had all of the lights off and one single spotlight at the end of your bed. He stepped into the light and smirked "Tonight, baby, you can call me magic Mike". You tried to suppress your giggle because you knew he was being serious. He had dressed up in a tux which did look very good on him. He removed his jacket and was left in a white shirt and black tie. His fingers moved to the buttons of his shirt as he slowly undid them. He removed the white shirt entirely and the next thing to go were his pants. After he managed to remove his belt he slid his pants down, but that's where the trouble started. He tried to step out of the material now pooling around his feet but his foot got caught which caused him to trip. On his one way trip to the floor, he managed to hit the light which then swung around and fell to the floor with a crash. "Oh my god!" you yelled, "Michael! Are you okay?" you asked. You went to the wall and tried to find the light switch. When you did, you couldn't help but laugh at the sight that was before you. Michael laid on the floor in only his boxers and a tie around his neck, the light lay next to him with the bulb broken inside of it. "Well, Magic Mike, there seems to have been some technical difficulties" you laughed and then helped him up.

This book is coming to an end!!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it. I do have some new books up. Each book is for each separate boy. Go check them out. Okay I love you guys!!!!!

Morgan