Liam is mad for the first time, but cant stay mad

You and Liam have been married for 3 weeks and you were just putting away dishes when you hear the front door slam shut and Liam walks into the kitchen. You look at him and he looks like he is about to explode.

"Liam is everything o---" he cuts you off by slamming a magazine down on the table and pushes it toward you. You put down the plate that you were drying and walk over to the table and look at the magazine. On the front, it shows a picture of you and your ex-boyfriend, Jake (A/N Jake is my ex-boyfriend, but if you want to put in your ex-boyfriend's name in, then by all means do so. Anywhore, back to the imagine), hugging each other and the caption reads in his bold letters, (Y/N) AND HER NEW MYSTERY MAN? WHAT HAPPENED TO LIAM???

You look at Liam and back at the magazine and back at Liam. You have years forming in your eyes and he just stands there with his arm crossed over his chest.

"Well (Y/N), care to explain who this person is and why you're hugging him?" Liam asks angrily.

"Liam, that is my ex. I just saw him last week. I..." You couldn't finish your sentence as you sit down on a chair near the table and just cry. You put your head in your hands and just cry. You hear Liam moving towards you and he moves your hands from your face and holds them.

You look into his eyes and you see that his eye color is back to normal instead of being black. He wipes the tears away and says softly, "Can you please tell me what happened?" You nod your head and start to speak.

"Last week, Jake came here to London to surprise me. Little did I know he wanted to get back together with me. So I was just walking out of a little coffee shop down the road from the airport when I hear my name. I turned around and there he was. He runs up to me, grabs me and pulls me in for a huge hug. I hugged him back of course, but not really. I was still pissed at him a-"

"What did he do?" Liam questioned.

"He did something to me that I never want to think of again."

Liam just looks at you waiting for an answer.

"He took my virginity and then left me." You whisper.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry babe. Please continue then."

"So anyways,I was still pissed at him, but as he was hugging me, I heard a camera click. I told Jake to put me down and he did. He looked at me and said 'Damn (Y/N), you have seriously grown more gorgeous since the last time I've seen you' and I just look at him. He then grabbed my face and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away and he stumbled backwards and he was like 'What the hell? What's wrong with you? I thought you were happy to see me!' I just shook my head no and said to him 'Jake, I still hate you and I'm married.' He looked at me with these sad eyes and I told him to go away and he did. I haven't seen him since last week Liam. And I hope I never do" you say with tears brimming your eyes.

Liam looks at you and says "It's okay baby. He's gone, hopefully, but if he isn't, well, you have me to protect you okay? I won't let anyone hurt you at all" And with that, he cups your cheek, brings you forward and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back of course.

As for the rest of the night, you guys did a lot of fun thing ( ;) if you know what I mean) and cuddles and watched movies too.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hey peoples...
So this is the first time I've done 2 updates on one day, but I hope that continues lol.

Anywhore, I dedicate this chapter to all you Liam girls and boys out there.

The song for this chapter is going to be Forever Young by One Direction. So yeah...

QOTD: Who is your favorite One Direction member and why?

My answer: Mine is Harry because he is smart, funny and just plain SEXAY!!!! He is a Sex God, but I love him for who he is, not because he's a Sex God (even though that's part of the reason ;) <3). So yesh...

Hope you boys and girls enjoyed and there is more to come soon. I love you all. Bbbbbyyyyyyeeeeee

««««««««««««««««Morgan»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»