STUFF ABOUT ME PART UNO

Hey what's up?!? Im tired. Its only four in the morning. Can't sleep. But this isnt an update. I just want to let you guys know some stuff about me. Here it goes:

My full name is morgan lee fennell
Im 16 years old, turning 17 in August
I'm a junior at Warren Township High School in Gurnee, Illinois
I love reading all of your fanfictions cause they are just amaZAYN!!!!!!!
I'm a fan of One Direction, but they are getting to be a bit boring. For some odd reason, theyre losing their taste in music.
The bands that i love: 5SOS (obviously), Green Day, Icon For Hire, Black Veil Brides, Ghost Town, Lindsay Sterling, The Pretty Reckless, The Nearly Deads, Pierce The Veil, Panic! At The Disco, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, All Time Low, Papa Roach, and many more that i can't name off the top of my head, cause again, its four in the morning lmao!
I love writing, but im having some trouble with writers block with my new fanfic, Harassed (an Ashton Irwin fanfic)
I have a bratty 15 year old brother
I live with my parents, cousin, and uncle, along with my little bro!
I graduate from high school next year(2016)
Im a Type 1 Juvenile Diabetic. My three year anniversary is coming up March 10 (got diabetes on Saturday, March 10, 2012)
I was diagnosed with a brain tumor on Tuesday, September 2, 2014. I had gotten brain surgery on Friday, September 5, 2014. I got out of the hospital to go to the Rehiblitation Institute of Chicago on September 11. And i got out of RIC on Saturday, October 4, 2014. After i got out of RIC, i had tutors come help me get caught up with my work. I got back in school November 11, 2014. Yesterday was my 6 month anniversary of being diagnosed with a brain tumor, and Thursday will be my 6 month anniversary of getting brain surgery. WOW, 6 fucking months already. If I wasn't where I am today, I would still be in the hospital, not moving my arm and leg(both on the right side)

So yeah, thats all i have about me for now that I can think of off the top of my head lol. I'll try to update sometime after one this afternoon cause of testing today (i wont be home til close to one since its early dismissal)

Anywhore, sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes... Im on my tablet cause i have yet to get a laptop, cause that shit is expensive.

Otay, imma go fuck Ashton now (jkjkjkjkjkjk i wish tho)!! Love you guys! I'll update later! Peace outtttttt!!!!!
(Song to play {idk I just wanted a song} Shadow by Austin Mahoney. Love the song! Always gets to me and makes me cry and I just love it!!!)
✌✌✌✌ Morgan