The others find his love bites on you and your scratches on him

Ashton:

"Geez y/n, did you get bit by a vampire last night?" Calum laughs as you sit down next to him at the breakfast table. You shoot him a glare and roll your eyes, whispering out a soft, "No." The rest of the boys laughed as Ashton made his way out of the bedroom. "What's so funny?" Ashton asks with a chuckle. "Oh nothing, just that your girlfriend is a vampire now." Michael says, gesturing towards the hickeys on your neck. You quickly cover them up with your hand and put on a sad face. "It's not funny guys." You say, trying not to laugh yourself. "Oh it's really funny." Calum says with a laugh as Ashton gives him a smirk. "Guys, just leave (Y/N) alone. You're all just jealous because I'm getting some and you aren't." Ashton replies with a proud smile. You burst into laughter as the boys send you guys fake frowns. "That's what I thought." Ashton says smugly as he takes a bite of his toast.

Calum:

"Dude, what happened to your back?" Luke asks Calum, his voice laced with concern. "Nothing, mate. Just don't mention it." Calum says quickly. You giggle to yourself as you watch this from the couch. You and Calum got it on last night, you being the cause of the many scratches on his back. Luke gives him a suspicious look before his mouth opening into a "I know what's going on here" smile. He turns to you to find you blushing like crazy. "Wow, y/n. I didn't know you had that in you." He says with a wink and turns back to Calum. "So THAT'S what I heard last night." Luke says. He chuckles as Calum pushes him out of the room laughing as well. It was quiet for a couple minutes before you heard Luke yell, "I'm sorry Y/n!"

Luke:

"Y/n and Lukey sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G, first comes lo-" "Shut up Ashton!" You yell, cutting him off from his little song. He laughs in amusement. "I hate you." You say to him. "Well it's not my fault that you have like ten bruises on your neck! And God knows where else they might be." He says as you hit his arm. "Ow!" "Yeah, well you deserve it." You say, rolling your eyes at him. "Hey guys." Luke says nonchalantly as he walks in the room, "What's up?" You shoot Ash a 'don't you dare' look, him shooting you a 'trying to hold back my laughter' smirk. "Uhh?" Luke says, snapping you two out of your guy's trance. "How DARE you do something like that to someone as innocent as y/n here?" Ashton yells as you hit him again, this time harder. Luke chuckles, "Trust me bro, she isn't as innocent as you think she is." He says with a smirk as you and Ash both look at him in utter surprise that such a thing slipped his mouth.

Michael:

"Dude, your back is covered in scratches." Calum says to Michael as you sit beside him, smirking. "I know right." Michael casually says, continuing to eat breakfast. You blush like crazy at the thought of the boys knowing what happened between you two last night. "And, y/n, you're covered in hickeys!" He says as he inspects your neck. You quickly cover it up and turn to Michael, hoping for some kind of help. He just smirks proudly to himself and you and slightly nods. You roll your eyes at him before trying to keep eating. "Ohhhh, Michael! Yes, right there!" Calum says in a girly voice, imitating you. Michael laughs out loud at this, "That's great." "How are you not fazed at all at this?" You ask him. "They all know I fucked you, nothing to hide." He says simply as he continues to eat, you blushing like crazy.