Love At First Sight (Michael Clifford)

It was the 13th June and you were at SSE Arena Wembley chanting 5SOS to come on.

"5SOS! 5SOS! 5SOS!"

One by one they entered the stage as the crowd screamed and shouted. Besides that, you were happy because you were right at the front on Michael's side. Throughout the concert Michael kept looking your way but you didn't want to assume that he was looking at you so you carried on having the time of your life.

As the show was coming to an end, their final song was Amnesia, and before that, Luke spoke.

"So guys, today is a very special day and we're choosing one person from the crowd to sit next to Michael!"

The crowd screamed at the top of their lungs.

"And then!..."

Ashton did a drum roll.

"...Come back stage for a little while!"

The crowd screamed even louder. "So Michael, who are you going to choose?"

After a few seconds of looking around he points right at you. You look behind to see who he was pointing at but then he spoke.

"That one! With the brown hair!"

You turned back around and your cheeks turned rosy red as the security were taking you through the barriers and onto the stage.

"So what's your name?"

"(Y/N)" You stutter.

"Hey, there's no need to be nervous. I don't bite." Michael says as he smiles at you

"Hehe, I guess not." You laugh a small laugh. Then the boys sang their last song, Beside You.

After the song finished the crowd screamed and cried as you followed the boys backstage.

"That was beautiful Michael!"

"Just like you then (Y/N)!"

"Aww...Thank you!" You blushed. You and Michael sat in the dressing room together, chatting away as the other boys were in the kitchen eating food.

"So why did you choose me then out of all those pretty girls?"

"Because you caught my eye as soon as I entered the stage! Didn't you notice me looking at you all the time?..."

"Well, I thought you were looking behind me. I didn't want to assume anything." You smiled.

"Okay I know this might sound super crazy...(Y/N)... But I'm confused about something..." He says looking a little nervous.

"What do you mean?"

"I totally understand if you like one of the other guys but..."

"What are you talking about?! I've always been a Michael girl!"
He blushed then all of a sudden kissed you on the lips.

"Sorry! That was a bit soon wasn't it..." He says, blushing a bit more.

"No..." You murmur, looking down to the floor, blushing.

"I think I'm in love!" He suddenly says. You automatically look up and look in his eyes. You say to him, "I've been in love with you, Michael Gordon Clifford, for the last 3 years." Then you look away giggling. He laughs with you.

"That's good then. Why don't we go on a date this Friday, then?" He asks you. You look back at him. Then you slowly nod your head cause your at a loss of words. He smiles and you smile back.

Then for the next couple of hours, you guys chatted it up and got to know one another. At the time that you had to leave, you exchanged numbers and Michael kissed you and you walked out, having this grin on your face, hoping it never leaves.

Yesh, anozer update iz done biatches!!!!!! I really like this one. And i hope you guys do too. This imagine is dedicated to. 5SOSobsessed21

Song for this imagine: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

Peace
Morgan