Ashton's Trouble...

"I had that Ashton kid at the station again." You looked up while you were doing your homework, as you heard your dad mention Ashton's name.

"What did he do this time dad?"

"He was vandalising the park bench I am sick of arresting him for petty things it's about time that boy grew up. I don't want you any way near that boy he's trouble!" Your dad walked out of the room If he knew that I have a huge crush on him, he would kill me...

You finished your work and decided to go for a walk while listening to music to clear your mind from a stressful day at school. You were walking and then from nowhere a ball hit you on your head.

"Ow! What the heck?"

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you with the ball! Are you okay?"You looked up to see Ashton picking up the ball.

"Er yeah I am fine..."

"I really am sorry, here let me have a look at your head." He moved your fringe out of your face and saw a red mark on your forehead.

"There is a little mark but it should go eventually... I am sorry is there a way I could make it up to you? Maybe a drink at the cafe?"

"Er yeah sure." He smiled and then looked at you curiously.

"You look like someone I know..."

"Maybe my dad, since he's the police officer that keeps arresting you."

"Oh... don't tell him about me kicking the ball at your head he would seriously kill me!" You laughed.

"Ashton don't worry about him I won't tell him he would kill me for even talking to you." He smiled.

"Thanks, let's go get that drink then eh?"

"Yes let's."

You went to the little cafe and he brought you a drink to take away.

"Thanks..." You both walked out.

"So what your name then?"

"Ayesha."

"That's a nice name." He took a sip of his drink.

"Where are we going to now then Ashton?"

"Nowhere in particular, wherever my feet take us."

"You seem really nice why do you always seem to be in trouble?"

"I don't know really I guess I like the thrill of doing something I am not meant to trying my hardest not to get caught but your dad always catches me out." Then he He ran over to a 4 foot wall, and jumped over it, as you walked over to him you said.

"Ashton where are you going?"

"Follow me." You looked either side of you.

"Where to exactly?"

"Just come on I promise it won't get you into any trouble."

"Fine." You jumped over the wall and Ashton grabbed hold of your hand, you smiled and he lead you to tall abandoned factory.

"We aren't going in there are we?"

"Come on I want to show you something." You stopped and took your hand away to cross your arms. "Please trust me." He reached out his large hand, you smiled at him.

"Okay I'll go in." You held his hand as he lead you into the factory.

"Just up these stairs."

"Okay but it's a little dark up here."

"Don't worry I got you." Ashton walked over to a door and opened it, to reveal a balcony with a view of the whole town.

"Wow the view is incredible, is this where you take loads of girls to impress them?"

"Actually you're the first..." You looked at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah girls tend to avoid me because I'm a bad influence." He sat on a chair and got a beer out of his mini fridge. "Want one?"

"Er no thanks" You sat on a chair next to him. "So tell me more about yourself."

"Hi my name is Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I am 20 years old and I like beer."

"Wow."

"And, I happen to really like this girl, you might know her..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah problem is her dad hates me, do you think I should ask her out on a date sometime? I know we just properly met but she seems pretty cool." He looked at you and smiled.

"I think she would like it if you asked her out."

"Where you recommend I take her?"

"She like to be surprised." You smiled at him.

"When do you wanna go on that date then?"

"Tonight at eight?"

"Yeah sure."

Hehehehehehhehehehehehhehehe I'm gonna mess with your feels poptarts!!!!!! Mawhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Song for this imagine: Style by Taylor Swift

Peace bitches
Morgan