Chapter-19

Back with another chapter!!!!

I have seen many reviews declaring Amith Malhotra as the villain, which is true though, still, there is more. Don't get to conclusions.

Amith Malhotra is greedy for money but not a man who ruins women's dignity.

So, let's see who did that to Priya in further chapters. Only if you guys shower love and get early updates.

Enjoy reading.

"Siddharth," Someone grips my shoulders

"Siddharth," Someone grips my shoulders. I turn back and find Irfan, Sarah and Inaya. I look at them with tears flowing down my cheeks. In the next second, I find myself in Irfan's arms who is crying his guts out along with me.

"I’m the reason she is fighting for life, Irfan. She was shot two times in the stomach. You know, when I found her, she was half-naked. That bastard did something to her. I don't want all this to happen with her, Irfan. She is a pure soul. She is Priya, the kindest woman ever but she is in pain constantly," I sob. “How can I stop it for her?”

"Stop crying," Inaya yells making us look at her. We pull back from each other turning our attention to her.

"Stop crying now, you bastard. You don't have fucking rights to even see my best friend. You broke her beyond repair. You used her like she is a whore. Priya was a girl who never gave lenience to even her female friends to touch her, she never gave in to anyone's advances, and she never let any man come near her but she trusted you, and made love with you because she loved you. Like a fool, she loved you, waited for you to come, and wanted to confess her feelings even though you humiliated her in front of the whole campus. She kept hoping for you to come. Maybe it was just a one-night stand for you but for a girl like Priya who believes in loyalty, traditions, ethics and her limits, it's a big thing for her. If she was never committed to you, she would never let you come near her, she would never cry in fear of not seeing you again when your friends tried to kill her, she would never beg her brother to not harm you, she would never wait for you every year where you insulted her in front of the whole campus. Even after 8 years, she still waited for you to come to the same place you left her that day years ago and tell her that, you love her and marry her, accept her but you bailed on her. If anyone has to blame her condition, it's you, Siddharth Malhotra. It's only you. I wish she was dead with her boyfriend. At least he would take care of her. She just ruined her life loving you like a fool. She ruined her career. Only we know what happened to her," Inaya yells at me crying while Sarah looked at me with hatred, betrayal and pain.

"Siddharth always loved Priya-"

"She never loved anyone except for Siddharth. She only loved Siddharth and still only loves Siddharth Malhotra," Sarah cuts off Irfan harshly while I still stand there in a daze.

"But Baby? She had a baby-"

"Yes, she had a baby. So? She still loves Siddharth to the moon and back," Sarah shouts at Irfan.