Chapter One

Ciaran

Tucked away behind an enchanted forest lay his castle, his own personal hell. For over six hundred years he had been locked away by the curse of a witch because he had seduced her, used her and walked away with a second glance.
Which he had done to many, many females. She was not the first but that simply seemed to spure her vengeance on.
As he was a demon by nature she had seemed it suited him to live in eternity in a hell designed just for him. He was alone, unable to leave, unable to make amends, unable do anything except wait.

Every one hundred and fifty years the forest surrounding the castle awoke and created a path for him to venture out only for a few hours. That in itself was torture. To walk outside the enchanted surroundings, to communicate with people only to be pulled back in when his time was up.

The first and second time the forest had freed him he had run head long away from the castle, as far as he could get and as a demon he could move quicker than the human eye could catch. I'm the last moments of his escape he had basked in the joy of having his freedom only to magically be dragged back to his hell in a flash and there he would stay for the next one hundred and fifty years.

After those two attempts he decided he needed to bend the rules a bit. So whenever the forest opened, he would walk the path into the village not to far from his enchanted forest and venture in, looking for his next companion. His next female companion,as he had no use for males. They kept him company for about sixty or seventy years and then the remaining years he was once again alone surrounded in chilling solitude.

Tonight his loneliness would be appeased as tonight hit another one hundred and fifty year mark, tonight he would once again venture into the nearby village and take another companion.

The last time he had visited had been in the later  eighteen hundreds. He was always astounded by the changes brought forth by the passing time, the new things he learned while out for those few hours as well as what he was taught by his lovers, because that is what all the females he captured turned into.

It didn't take them long to succumb to his wicked charms and seductions. He had often prided himself on that particular skill.

Although because he wasn't gallivanting with another lore creature, it sometimes took the females longer to become accustomed to his appearance as his dark bone colored curved back horns frightened them. However it also did not take them long to become fascinated with them either. They were a decent size for a male demon, larger than his sisters and yet still a bit smaller than his brothers.

He loved when he was buried within a female and she gripped his horns, urging him on or when he was between her legs, tasting the sweet flesh.

He shuddered, Ciaran could not wait until he had another female within his arms. He longed for the touch and caress of another. The castle had been so cold and empty as of late.

Striding from the main hall he exited from the large wooden front doors and weaved his way through the rose bush maze. Coming out the other end he walked with purposed strides towards the small patch of dirt that connected to the hidden pathway that would open and reveal itself in moments.

His time of freedom was nearing. The blood in his veins seemed to burn hot in anticipation.

Glancing down at himself he wondered how drastically the style of fashion had changed since the 1800s. His current dark three piece wool plaid suit and top hat would do until he could change just as he had the last time. Only last time he had not had a hat to cover his horns.

Ciaran had wandered into the village he always sought out whenever he was free. It had started with a few small straw homes and had expanded into brick buildings and small businesses. He was looking forward to seeing the advancement of the village. In the 1800s it had only been a few dirt roads, and he had slipped in at the dead of night.