Be Aware

Hello, before you begin reading i wanted to once again remind you that this book contains sample chapters and not the entire book. To read the entire book it is as of right now only published on Radish under "Sex with an alpha" season 3. However it will be available for paperback purchase on amazon in the near future!

I can not post the full story here as I have a contract with Radish.

There are a total of three books so far in the Mates of the Lore series and more to come!

Sex with an alpha - Book One
Bound to Them - Book Two
Demon in the Dark - Book Three

With that being said I hope my readers are once again able to find my books and connect with me once more!

Mates of the Lore series ©Copyright 2021 Whitney Murphy. All rights reserved.

The right of Whitney Murphy to be identified as the Author of the work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and patents Act 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

This is a work of fiction. Name, places, characters and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Thank you for reading and enjoy