Chapter 21: Wow Dragonfly

Start from the beginning

"Yeah… I-I have to... go" If I can hear the tremor in my voice, as the tears start to fall, then I'm sure he can too.
"Flower! I-" I cut off the link. I get what he's saying and it hurts. I don't even know this woman and she's already affecting my relationship with him. He's pretty much telling me he can't be his normal, sweet, loving self with me and to stay away from him as much as possible, because he's projecting her feelings already and doesn't want to hurt me. I sit on the shower floor and let the water rain down on me as I cry and let all the hurt out. And that's how Blake finds me. 

"Love" I startle and wipe my eyes and push up on the wall to stand. I clear my throat and then turn away from him as i say

"I'll be out in a minute. I'm almost done" Big lie, I've been sitting under the water and haven't done anything. I'll have to use magic on my hair, otherwise I'll just wash all the sweat, blood and grime from my sparring with Amy off my body. 

"Love, tell me what's wrong. You don't have to hide your feelings away from us" Blake says
"Caleb's been trying to reach you, dragonfly. Said you cut off the link" 

"I can't do this now. I have to get ready" I turn the shower off and step out to see all 3 of them standing there.

"You can do this now. Fuck him! I don't think you should go anyway. In fact, you're not going. I have a really strong gut feeling to keep you away from him" Tejus snaps. Why does it feel like they're all turning on me? I go to walk past them but none of them move, so I teleport into the bedroom. 

"What have I fucking told you about walking away from me? For once, will you just fucking do what I ask!" Tejus comes storming into the bedroom, yelling at me.

"I don't have long to get ready. And your gut is probably your possessiveness talking. Why is he going to wait until dinner on the last day, with you outside the door the whole time, to finally do something" I argue.

"Kylie, we don't know if it's him or someone el-" Dravon starts but Tejus cuts him off as he says

"There's something seriously fucking wrong with you at the moment…"

"Tejus!" Blake snaps at him, but he continues as if he wasn't Interrupted.

"...You're not thinking clearly or acting like you. Your smarter than this and if you're going to ignore me and put yourself in danger anyway, I want no part in it. Logan can sit outside the door and you can keep the spell on you too. You get what you want then, to stay away from me without getting sick. Fuck this!" He stomps out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him, making me flinch.

"He doesn't mean it. You know he loves you, he's just angry and needs time to cool down. But he's not wrong either. You're not functioning like you normally do and that puts you at risk. Which is why he's worried and angry that you won't listen, '' Dravon says calmly.

"I'm with Te on this one. I don't want you going. He shouldn't have snapped at you the way he did, but you don't listen. We love you and will do all in our power to protect you, but we can only do that if you let us" And he too walks out the door. 

"What am I supposed to do? I don't know what's the right thing to do here. I think I'm meant to do this, but what if they're right? I'm scared and everyone is turning against me. Caleb, Tejus, Blake! Are you next? Am I going home to have the others turn on me too?"

"No, dragonfly. I won't and they aren't either, there just-"

"Angry, I know"

"What is your gut telling you?"

"I'm torn. I feel like I should listen, but that I have to go. I feel in my bones that if I do this, I will finally get some answers. But if I don't go, I won't know whether or not I'm right or wrong" He looks at me while I grab the box off the bed with this dress in it. He then sighs and says