"Take your time, babe," Cheryl assured.

"Team Deathmatch this time?" Toni returned the bottle to the table and reached over to squeeze Cheryl's leg affectionately. "No, I'm just burnt out on objectives."

The next match began, and Toni returned her hand to her controller, eager for her character to spawn. Cheryl was growing bored quickly. She didn't want to cause Toni to quit playing her game, but this wasn't the evening she had in mind. Thoughts played through the redhead's mind. A smirk grew upon Cheryl's face as she bit down on her bottom lip. She reached forward for her wine, finishing the glass before sitting it back down on the table.

Cheryl moved closer, her body pressing up against Toni's arm. She leaned her head on the pinkette's shoulder and breathed into her neck.

"Babe, I'm trying to play."

"Don't let me stop you," the redhead responded. Cheryl licked her lips before placing a kiss to Toni's skin, causing a shudder from the shorter girl.

"Cher..."

"Just keep playing," Cheryl purred. Her hand traveled down to Toni's thigh and began rubbing up and down her jean covered leg. "I expect my girl to win."

"Then stop distracting me," Toni said, her voice shaky.

Cheryl shook her head, "Not a chance." The redhead slid off the couch and onto her knees. Her hands flew to the buckle of Toni's jeans, quickly unfastening them.

"Oh shit," Toni breathed out. "Nothing, Sweets," she quickly said into the headset. Toni muted the mic before speaking again. "Cheryl, what are you doing?"

"Entertaining myself while you play your game," she responded. Cheryl gripped Toni's jeans at her hips and worked them down her legs along with her underwear, leaving the shorter girl bottomless before her. "Now," she reached forward with her hand to caress her girlfriend's folds, "turn your microphone back on before the boys wonder where you disappeared to."

"Baby," Toni whined. "You can't expect me to—"

"Be quiet?" Cheryl finished her sentence. She leaned forward, never breaking eye contact, and placed a kiss upon Toni's mound. "I think you can manage. Now, go back to your game, and be sure to focus. I would hate to be the cause of you losing."

"Shit. Okay." Toni turned her mic back on as Cheryl requested and did her best to focus on the match. "W-what? Yeah, I'm here."

Cheryl smiled wickedly at her girlfriend. She extended her tongue from her mouth and ran the tip through Toni's folds.

"Fuck," the pinkette exhaled. "No, sorry. I'm still alive."

A smirk returned to Cheryl's lips as she heard Toni struggle to contain herself. Her girlfriend was vocal in bed so she knew how hard this would be for her. Cheryl was sure Toni would be up for the challenge though.

Cheryl's tongue found Toni's clit, and she lapped lazily. She could hear Toni's breathing became labored as she continued her work. The redhead sucked her girlfriend's clit into her mouth, her tongue continuing to flick the bundle of nerves.

Toni bit down on her lip hard as she forced back a moan. Her eyes stayed locked on the game as she struggled to maintain focus. She wanted to toss the controller aside and run her hands through Cheryl's red locks, but she did as she was told. If her girlfriend wanted to pleasure her while she won her match, who was she to deny her that?

The redhead pushed Toni's thighs farther apart and pulled her further down on the couch, causing a yelp to escape the shorter girl's throat.

"I said be quiet," Cheryl reminded as she brought her hand to Toni's opening and worked her middle finger inside. "You don't want Sweet Pea and Fangs to know what's going on do you?"