I text Camila before and asked if she was busy because i haven't really hung out with her a lot considering i'm always with Lauren or Max. She wasn't so we decided to hang out and bring the little ones with us.

Soon Max came back into my room all dressed. I got dressed while he did too (outfit above).

Nan actually got him that outfit last Christmas and he's obsessed with it

Nan actually got him that outfit last Christmas and he's obsessed with it. We'll probably end up going to dinner with Nan later so he's dressed for the occasion and Nan will be so happy to see him in the tracky she bought him.

I put his shoes on.

And then we were good to go

We picked the girls up and decided that we'd go to the trampoline park since it's only just opened.

We arrived and checked in, i obviously paid for it. I can't be having Camz paying for all of that.

"Max, come here bud." I said, beckoning him over. He obliged. "Put this wristband around your wrist so you can go on the trampolines, okay?" He nodded.

After me and Camila put the kids wristbands on along with ours, we put our shoes in the lockers and headed straight for the trampolines.

The kids headed one way while i dragged Camila over to the foam pit. I said she could go first but she was taking way too long to jump in so i decided to pick her up and throw her in.

"What the hell Y/N/N!" She exclaimed once she got out of the pit. It was quite funny watching her struggle to get out. I just stood there laughing my ass off.

"What? You were taking way too long." I shrugged like it was nothing.

"You're going down Y/L/N" After that she chased me around the whole trampoline park until i ran out of breath and collapsed.

She got on top of me punching me, but not hard obviously. We started play fighting until we both ran out of energy.

The rest of the time consisted of us playing basketball with the kids and trying to teach Camz how to dunk.

Our time was up a little after that so we got our things and left the place. It was getting late and i knew my Nan would be landing soon so i decided to take the girls home and get Max ready for tonight.

We got home and Max went to play in his room since he was pretty much already ready i just had to redo his hair before we go. I was sweaty though so i decided to hop in the shower and change my fit.

After i was ready, i jumped on the xbox

After i was ready, i jumped on the xbox. After a while, Max came in so we both played some minecraft until it was time to pick Nan up.

***

I haven't checked over this so if there's any mistakes my bad. This is just a filler chapter for what's coming up soon. I won't be active on here for a bit because i have my mocks coming up and i'm stressed to fuck with them so yeah.

Anyways thanks for reading. I love you. Have a good day/night/whatever<3