Part 19

A/N: your outfit^^^^
Y/N'S POV
It was halfway through the second half and we're smashing them, i've scored a hatrick and assisted 2 goals. We're winning 5-0 and we're still going. The team isn't shit but they're not much of a challenge for us. Even with broken ribs, i'm skinning these kids.

Lauren did decide to turn up, she's in the stands with my jersey on, cute right? We may be in an argument but i still love her to death. There's no need for her to be that cute though like cmon Lo, i'm tryna focus on my game rn. I can see her cheer every time i score even though she tries to stop herself because she's still "mad" at me.

When the game finished, we won 7-0, i scored one of those and assisted the other. I'm not going to lie, i killed that game today. I was like a little Steven Gerrard (one of the best CM). I'm happy with my performance and so was coach, he congratulated me as soon as i got off the pitch and told me it was good to have me back.

Everything was great but i still had one little problem i needed to fix. Lauren.

I need to talk to her and clear everything up and maybe take her out as an apology. Yeah that sounds like a plan, imma do that.

I got changed into my training tracksuit with my sexy ass sliders.

That was of course after a shower, don't want to smell bad when i ask Lauren out

That was of course after a shower, don't want to smell bad when i ask Lauren out. I spray some cologne on just for good measure and then head out the changing rooms.

I walked out and seen the gang straight away. I walked up to them and thankfully Lauren was with them too.

"Well done Y/N/N, that was fucking amazing" Caleb came up to me and we did our little handshake.

"Yeah Y/N, i'm not going to lie, you killed it out there" Ally came and gave me a hug. How cute is my little bean.

Everybody else started congratulating me and i got a few pats on the back, a few hugs and many fist bumps.

The rest of the guys started a conversation on my "amazing goals" which gave me a great opportunity to talk to the green eyed beauty who had yet to congratulate me.