𝟎𝟎𝟕 ; 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry, I got a little carried away. What did you say again?" Regulus said with a sheepish smile as he looked at Evelyn with a cute yet guilty expression making her almost cave in yet she maintained her serious expression and said in grim voice,

"Tell me Regulus," She said making Regulus sweat a little as he looked at Evelyn who had never looked so serious in the whole time they had met, "Were you a Ravenclaw." Regulus looked comical as he literally gapped at Evelyn, making her burst in laughter.

"Your expressions." Evelyn continued wheezing making Regulus huff angrily as he turned away from her and refused to look at her.

"Don't talk with me and for your information, I was a Slytherin through and through."

"But sure you were a Ravenclaw at heart, weren't you, baby Black."

"No, I was not. Just because I have read every book of Hogwarts library and almost every book of the Black library, doesn't mean I am a Ravenclaw." Regulus mumbled angrily, still not looking at Evelyn who only laughed more at his reply and quietly said, "Sureee." making sure he doesn't hear her this time though.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"Regulus."

"Regulus!'

"Regulus! Regulus!"

"REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK."

"What?" Regulus exclaimed as he looked towards Evelyn who had been irritating him for quite a while now.

"I am sorry, dadddy! please forgive baby! evelyn going to be a good girl daddy, please!" Evelyn pouted at Regulus who just huffed again and went back to ignoring her.

"Baby will do anything ddaaaddy pleaseee." Evelyn purred against his shoulder making Regulus shriek at the suddenness of her action. 

"Regulus, please! I won't even tease you again." Evelyn solemnly sweared as she looked at Regulus with her different colored eyes glowing brightly like emeralds and sapphires, her head tilted at an angle of 30 degree and her lips in a cute pout.

Regulus reluctantly nodded while cursing the gods for making something so evil look so cute.

"But I have a condition," Regulus said making Evelyn narrow her eyes at him slightly, "you have to teach me about something from the future."

This made Evelyn cackle loudly and whisper to herself "and then he says he's not a Ravenclaw."

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

(half an' hour later)

"I just wanna fuck all night"

This was what was happening after half an' hour. Regulus Black had been corrupted by Evelyn Potter and now both of them were now singing, more like shouting lyrics of 20's songs.

"Yeah-yeah, oh-whoa-whoa (oh, ooh, mmm)
 Baby, I need to know, mmm (yeah, need to know)
 I just been fantasizin' (size)
 And we got a lotta time (time)
 Baby, come throw the pipe (pipe)
 Gotta know what it's like (like)
 Yeah-yeah, oh-whoa-whoa
 Baby, I need to know, mmm"

"You're exciting, boy, come find me
 Your eyes told me, "Girl, come ride me"
 Fuck that feeling both us fighting
 Could he try me? (Yeah) mmm, most likely"

"Tryna see if you could handle this ass
Prolly give his ass a panic attack
Sorry if I gave a random erection
Prolly thinkin' I'm a telekinetic
Oh, wait, you a fan of the magic?
Poof, pussy like an Alakazam (yeah)
I heard from a friend of a friend
That that dick was a ten out of ten
I can't stand it, just one night me
Clink with the drink, gimme a sip
Tell me what's your kink, gimme the dick
Spank me, slap me, choke me, bite me (ew)
Uh, wait, I can take it (ah)
Give a fuck 'bout what your wifey's sayin' (yeah)"

With this both Evelyn and Regulus bursted out laughing, making some of the onlookers smile slightly at the display, while the others were left to sneer at the two of them. 

copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

so who do u think the others are who
were watching Evelyn and Regulus ?

next chapter will be drama!
family drama lol. bye, avi <3

 bye, avi <3