"If I'm going to shot you I'm going for here" she said while placing a finger on my temple

She stoop down before searching my lower half. She placed at her hand on my dick and I glared down at her.

"I knew you were big" she said and i pushed her away from me.

Her men pointed their guns at me and I adjusted my suit.

"Can we get this over with," I said and she got up. One of her men took out the contact and gave it me.

After I sighed it she held her hand out to get up and I dropped it to the ground

"My daughter," I said

"Bring her out," she said before the door of the black SUV opened.

Ariana got out before running towards me.

"Daddy!" she shouts as I ran towards her. She ran into my arms and I lifted her up.

"Princess,"

She hugged me tight as I rubbed her back.

"Ok kill the-" Rachel started before her men started dropping to the ground as Valeria started taking them out.

Valeria is a sniper.

Cesar drove my range Rover towards us and stop near me. I opened the door before placing Ariana inside.

"Daddy," she said and I placed a kiss on her forehead

"Put your head down and close your eyes," I said

"You're gonna come back right?" she asked and I nod.

She then lay down before closing her eyes. Cesar gave me guns on the passengers seat and I closed the door before he drove off.

I started shooting some of Rachel's men as Taylor and Rachel was in a fist fight. I threw a gun to Taylor before some of my men arrived.

Minutes later the park was full of dead bodies. They were mostly Rachel's men. I looked around and Tyler was holding Rachel in a head lock.

She then pulled out something from her pocket.

"If I press this we're all dead including your son and brother in-law" she said while looking at me.

"Let her go," I said and Tyler released her.

••••

A S H

"Get out of here" I said as Damon and Yurmi looked at me

"We're not leaving you bro," Damon said.

"If I move we're all dead so get Lorenzo and go," I said

"Get Lorenzo to the car," Damon said to Yurmi and he nod before leaving.

"Damon I said get out of here!"

"I'm not leaving you. Brothers stick with each other!" he shouted back.

Man he's stubborn

He grabbed his box before coming towards me.

"We're all go going home," he said as he started studying the bomb.

Minutes later he got up after cutting some wires.

"When you get up we have five minutes to get out of here," he said and nod.

"You ready?" he asked and I nod before getting up.

We ran as fast as we could before exiting the building. We got into the car and Yurmi drove off before the bomb went off.