"Thank you," Pandora said sincerely, "but I'm ready, it's time for me to move on."

"Good for you," Ted said encouragingly.

"You'll still be around for dinner every Wednesday?" Andromeda raised and eyebrow.

"Of course," Pandora smiled.

"Bring those boys around too," Andromeda teased, "I'm sure they could use a proper homemade meal every once and awhile."

Pandora laughed and hugged them both.

"I can't thank you two enough, and if you ever need someone to watch Nymphadora don't hesitate to drop her on my doorstep."

"Might just take you up on that," Ted grinned.

"Alright little Nymph, go say bye to Aunt Dora," Sirius came down with Nymphadora.

"Bye, Aunt Dora," Nymphadora ran forward and wrapped her arms around Pandora's hips.

"Bye, Tonks," Pandora squeezed her back.

"Bye, Dromeda, I'll see you soon," Sirius said, kissing his cousin's cheek.

He shook Ted's hand and they were on their way out.

"Ready?" Sirius asked, shrinking the last couple boxes so they fit in his pocket.

Pandora nodded, climbing into the passenger cart of his bike.

"Here," Sirius handed her a helmet.

Flying over Ottery St. Catchpole brought came with a suffocating feeling.

Pandora hadn't been back to the house she and Regulus had shared since the night he died.

"This is it?" Sirius asked as they landed.

"Yeah," Pandora said, her voice weak and scratchy.

"Wow," Sirius breathed, "never would've pinned Regulus for a tower guy."

That made Pandora laugh and she shook her head with a small smile, "I must say, it was definitely a surprise."

"Why'd he pick it?" Sirius asked, offering his hand to help her up.

"It has five stories," Pandora explained, "he wanted three kids....but I think he mainly chose it for the roof, you know how much he loved the moon. We moved in our wedding night actually."

"I was there, you know," Sirius said ever so softly.

Pandora spun around to face him with wide eyes, "what?! No you weren't!"

"Err—" Sirius scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh my Merlin!" Pandora shrieked, "you were the dog! I thought Regulus was absolutely mad!"

"What?" Sirius spluttered, "how—"

"How'd you do it?" Pandora asked eagerly, "become an animagus, I mean."

"How'd he know?" Sirius managed, his face turning pale.

"Well he didn't know, per se, he said the dog reminded him of you, said it had your mannerisms..."

"Bloody hell," Sirius shook his head in disbelief, "could never get one past him, could I? He recognized me as a dog and I didn't even recognize his handwriting."

"Don't beat yourself up," Pandora sighed, "you know how Reg was, always so secretive."

"Oi!" Remus's head appeared from the window, "are you guys going to stand out there and chat like girls or come help me with these boxes!"

"Sorry, Love!" Sirius laughed, "we'll be right up."

"You bloody bet you will!" Remus called back, "or else you won't be getting laid tonight!"

"Uck," Pandora cringed, "I don't need the image of you two shagging in what was supposed to be my child's nursery."

"Sorry, Dora," Sirius offered a lopsided grin.

"You really are a dog," she shook her head with a laugh, "come on, it's much warmer inside."

She took a deep breath and pushed her front door open.

The tower was just as she left it, an abandoned blanket laying out on the couch, and two unopened tins of biscuits on the counter.

Pandora let out a sob and sunk to her knees.

"Dora?" Remus was immediately by her side, "are you alright?"

"Yes," she sniffed, wiping her eyes, "it's just a lot to take in."

"Do you want us to give you a minute alone?" Sirius asked.

"No," Pandora said quickly,"no, please don't."

"Ok," Remus said, "do you want a hug?"

Pandora nodded.

Sirius sat down next to her and hugged her tightly.

Tears were in his own blue eyes and he sniffed, looking up at the ceiling.

"We'll make him proud, yeah?" He whispered.

"Yeah," Pandora agreed.

Regulus Black would be the proudest man there ever was