"He's in pain," Sasha gasps as she reaches her hand over to comfort him. "Do we have anything?" She looks around at us expectantly.

"I think there were pill packets in the first aid kit. I can get them," Rosita says.

"Save them!" cries Bob before she can move.

"No!" argues Sasha.

"Really!" Bob yells back. It surprises everyone. He grunts as he sits up slowly. Every movement seems to be sending a new wave of pain throughout his body. He reaches a shaking hand up to his shoulder before carefully pulling away his shirt, just enough to reveal a fresh bite wound.

He's been bitten. I lean into Carl a little more as I watch the horrible situation play out. I can feel my mouth drop open just the way Sasha's does as the sparkle of tears form in her eyes. "It happened at the food bank," Bob begins to explain. I can tell she's saddened, but somehow, she manages to push those feelings down long enough to shake her head and help him back onto the floor so he can rest.

"There's a sofa in my office," Gabriel comments from behind us. "I know it's not much, but . . ."

"Thank you," Sasha says graciously as Tyreese offers to carry him to a better resting spot. I had never gotten a true chance to get close with Bob, but he's a part of our group either way. I never disliked him, I just wish I knew him more.

I bury my nose in Carl's sleeve, but am disrupted by Judith's crying. She had been deposited in her basket before Rick ran outside. I finally release Carl's hand and walk over to her, picking her up so her whining stops. It does immediately, too. I hush her a few times before she is able to calmly rest her head on my shoulder. "I can hold her," Carl offers. I shake my head.

"If it's all the same, could I?" He nods, and I tighten my grip on her small frame, conscious not to drop her. I need a distraction right now and she is the perfect thing.

"Time for a reality check. We all need to leave for D.C., right now," Abraham announces over the quiet murmurs taking place.

"Daryl and Carol are gonna be back. We're not going anywhere without them," Rick says.

"I respect that, but there's a clear threat here to Eugene. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier, so if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." I look to Carl, who hasn't strayed far and I know there's fear in my eyes. He's leaving? Just like that, they're leaving us behind? If they do, there's no chance we'll be able to certainly meet up again. The ones being left here might never have a chance at D.C.

Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene turn to leave as if they hadn't even known us. "Are you leaving on foot?" Rick asks before they can get far.

"We fixed that damn bus ourselves," Abraham barks back, turning slowly as he speaks. Rick, infuriated, starts towards him.

"There's a lot more of us."

"You want to keep it that way? You should come."

"Carol saved your life. We saved your life!" Rick sneers.

"I know! That's why now, I'm trying to save yours! I'm trying to save everyone's!"

"We're not going anywhere without our people."

"Look, your people took off."

"They're coming back!"

"To what; picked over bones?"

"You're not taking off!" The noise in the church escalates and the two begin yelling at each other so loudly that I press my free hand over Judith's ear so she won't have to hear any of it.