Episode 5: Until Dawn

Start from the beginning

(!) Steven knows more about Moonlight.

2: [Keep quiet]

Steven remained silent.

---

White Diamond sits down in front of Steven.

(White Diamond) So, Steven, what do you have to say about the things your 'mom' did to our society and dragged thousands of innocents to their deaths?

1: I'm sorry.

2: I'm not responsible.

3: Why did you tell me this?

4: ...

---

1: I'm sorry.

(Steven) I'm sorry for any pain she caused.

(White Diamond) Apologizing won't bring them back. But I can see what you meant.

2: I'm not responsible.

(Steven) I can't be pinned responsible because I wasn't even alive when she did all of those things

(!) White Diamond is amused.

(White Diamond) Much like Pink. Blaming things on others to avoid punishment. Only difference is that you're excused for it, except you still have her gem, which is what's left of her.

3: Why did you tell me this?

(Steven) Why did you tell me this?

(White Diamond) Because you need to understand our... frustration of this war.

4: ...

(?) White Diamond noticed your silence.

---

(Steven) Speaking of the war, I presume we aren't at war anymore, right? 

(White Diamond) We haven't created and sign a peace treaty. 

(Steven) But we could shake hands to symbolize a truce prior to the treaty. You know, since both leaders of both sides agree to a peace treaty.

Steven lifted his arm for a handshake.

---

[Made 2 or more choices White Diamond did not like in Episode 4]:

White Diamond folded her arms. Steven eventually lowered his arm.

(Steven) Perhaps later...

[Default/Didn't annoy White Diamond more than once]: 

White slowly moved her arm to grasp Steven's hand and shook it with a iron grip. Steven had no control of the actually shaking of hands, since White Diamond's grip and arm strength outclasses Steven's strength by a massive amount. Steven doesn't move his arm and lets it loose while White Diamond moves his arm.

White Diamond eventually lets go and Steven's entire arm feels very light, as if there's no mass in his arm at all. 

---

(White Diamond) Regardless, we must wait for the rebels, Yellow, and Blue to return with the escaped monsters.

White Diamond leans back, stretching. 

(White Diamond) Today is a new day.

(Steven) For me and the humans, it's midnight.

(White Diamond) Until dawn.