Chapter 266 - 268

Start from the beginning

Of course, as a secondary weapon, the dagger and the skill it offered was a very satisfying loot. Ye Ci fiddled the weapon before quickly storing it into her storage. I can't equip this dagger. Might as well dump it into the Guild Warehouse and let it be Timely Rain's problem instead.

If Ciss's dagger was an obtainable item, her staff would naturally be no exception.

A smile appeared on Ye Ci's lips the moment she laid her hand upon the stuff. As expected of the weapon of a boss! It might be inferior to Dalufar's staff, but it has a quality of its own.

The Sealed Staff of Gore: Staff, main weapon.

Gore was one of Naga's most powerful servant expert in Lighting-type spells, and was in command of the vanguard of Naga's forces during the Dark Lord's invasion of the Jiama Continent. Gore was eventually slain by Shealtiel, King of the Humans, and his staff was sealed by humanity's greatest mages and was stored within a magical circle within the Grand Temple of the Jiama continent as a Demonic Artifact. The staff was lost when the Grand Temple was destroyed by the rampage of Naga's forces and was never heard of again. It was eventually acquired by Sha'jia's most trusted servant, Ciss...

Quality: Purple, Sealed (5/5)

Attack: 579-895

Attack Speed: 3

Magical Damage: 1690

Intelligence +930

Agility +370

Endurance +450

Class Requirement: Sorcerer, Shaman

Level Requirement: 100

Special Trait: Increases Lightning damage by 15%, increases the chance of Lightning effects by 20%, reduces the channeling duration of Lightning spells by 15%, adds a damage over time effect to Lightning spells, increases Mobile Casting movement speed by 0.5.

Special skills:

Lightning Storm: Deals Lightning damage up to 10 enemies after channeling. Enemies afflicted by the stun will be stunned or paralyzed. The damage of Lightning Storm will increase with the spell's channeling time. Channeling duration: 10 seconds, can be interrupted. Cooldown: 1 minute.

Lightning Shield: After offering a prayer to the God of Thunder, the caster receives a shield capable of absorbing 10,000 damage with a 2 minutes duration. Enemy units around the caster will receive 300 damage per second. The shield will automatically disappear after 2 minutes if it receives no damage. Instant cast, Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Lightning mages were very rare in the Jiama continent. Many of the players preferred Flame and Mystic spells for their damage and Ice spells for their crowd control capabilities. Lightning-type spells did not have the damage to match the former, while lacking the crowd control effectiveness of the latter. This made leveling hard for Lightning mages in the early stages of the game. But this class of mage was armed with a largest variety of spells that could slow, stun, paralyze, and even reduce the movement speed of their opponents in the latest stages of the game, and players with Lightning mage characters were highly sought after by the major guilds.

Shamans on the other hand rely on their totems, and most of the Shamans' totems were capable of dealing Lightning damage. This was why the majority of the Shaman players focused more on Lightning-type spells while using Flame-type spells and healing spells to aid them in combat.

They were the largest group of consumers for equipment with Lightning attributes in the market.

Unfortunately for such players, the drop rate of Lightning attributed equipment was very low, and Lighting attribute dungeons were a rare occurrence in the Jiama continent. This drove the availability of these equipment even lower for pre-lvl60 characters. Lightning attributed equipment was always in high demand, and even a piece of such equipment with slightly decent status could fetch a high price.