The dishes were now done and I headed towards my bathroom and shimmied down my clothes. My hands turned the shower faucet on, to the hottest setting, and stepped in. The hot water scolded my back and my eyes slowly closed as the muscles all over relaxed.

Why can't It always be like this.

I take my favorite shampoo and dab a bit into my long hair. The smell of vanilla bean and sweet overfilled my nostrils as the creamy substance was being rubbed into my hair.

Suddenly, time went by and I was out of the shower. My mirror was fogged up from the demonic water that was being sprayed upon me. The towelette I placed on the counter was very useful for the moment so I took it and whipped the mirror revealing my naked body.

I had a fairly normal looking body, other than the traumatizing scars that are scattered all over my body. My eyes dart to my stomach to look at the disgusting scar that has laid at my abdomen.

⚠️ WARNING: Depictions of domestic abuse and gore will be written throughout the flashback! If you are sensitive to these type of subjects then skip the flashback⚠️

FLASHBACK

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SLUT AND WHORE" he screamed as I tried to get away from him. I ran to the front door and tried to escape until I felt his arms being wrapped around my body.

"This is what you want huh, Milana? YOU WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY BY LEAVING ME? YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME" He screamed more into my ear and I started to scream for my sanity. I felt him pull my shirt up and slice my stomach open. I scream in agony as he finishes and drops me onto the ground. I hold my bleeding stomach and start to pray to anyone.

The man immediately kicks me in my side and fumbles his drunken self to the front door where he slams it shut. My once clean shirt was deepened with dark red blood and my eyesight started to go blurry.

"S-s-someone p-please, h-help m-me" I try to scream out but only bits and pieces manage to sound into a scream.

My eyes start to get heavy as the pain starts to get more and more overwhelming. "P-papa, I need you" was the last thing I said until my body went limp on the ground.

FLASHBACK ENDS

So ya, that happened. After the incident, I was in the ICU for 6 weeks because I lost so much blood. I thank god every day that my zio Emiliano knew that I was in trouble and came looking for me.

Ok, enough with the soppy shit about my traumatic past. I'm now back in my warm bed. I brought my computer from the bedside table and flipped it open. Weirdly enough, It was already playing The Office so I just turned off all my lights and focused on the show. So enough, my breathing eventually evened out and I fell asleep.

Word Count: 996 Words Started: November 21, 2021 Ended: March 25, 2022

Started: November 21, 2021
Ended: March 25, 2022

Word Count: 996 Words Started: November 21, 2021 Ended: March 25, 2022

900 Likes

900 Likes...

@erinnacarson: Happy 19 birthday to my first baby, Milana. I hope that you have the greatest day today my baby girl