Chapter 11 /Christmas talks/

Start from the beginning

"Should we get some gingerbread?" You asked Selever. "I don't mind, I like em." He answered. "Okay, come." You got to his seat and grabbed his shirt.You pulled him to where the cookies were. "Which one should we get?" You wondered. "I say all of them." He said. "Okay but you pay for at least half of them." You joked while giggling. "Deal." He suddenly said. "Wait, are we doing this for real?" You asked. "Yea baby." He squeezed his eyes while crossing his arms. "Oh you fucker, you're going to kill my wallet." You sighed then snickered. "You won't regret it." He said then pulled out the money.Y'all did bought all the gingerbreads and the seller was happy and confused as fuck at the same time.

Then with 3 bags full of gingerbreads, you two walked out of the cafe. "This isn't normal but I like it." You said. "You know, this is just the start.If you continue not being a dickhead with me, then we could do more things like that." He says while looking at you. "You're not a bad person, you just need someone who can take your shit and is patient with you." You explained.He chuckled. "Maybe you're right..But, are you able to do that?" He asked silently. "Yes I am, but only if you want me to.Since we don't know each other for long time, you don't have to do things like this with me if you want to.." You was nervous about being friends with Selever, because he wasn't the type who was easily accepted as someones friend for most of the people.Besides he was the "fuck boy", especially in the school.He was a demon tho, he was a good friend and if you got his full trust, you get a protective, fluffy and a very good, sometimes kinda chaotic friend for life.And well...you was just a human.You wasn't sure if you was "good enough" to be his friend.You didn't have a really a good reputation in the school, you didn't have much friends, almost no friends mostly just Selever if you could call him a friend already.He stopped a bit. "Y/N, of course I do want.Why did you think I helped you on the first day? Why did I let you sleep in the church? I hate strangers, but I let you be in my home.Why did I stood up for you in school? I didn't had to, like you said.Why did I brought back your keys? I could fucking stole them, but no, I gave them back.Why did I bought 3 bags of gingerbread with you? Not because I don't want you to disappear from my life Y/N!" He said seriously, almost shouting the last sentence.You froze a little, didn't know what to say. "Selever, I..I do want to be your friend." You said, feeling that he was upset for some reason. "Yea, but "We don't know each other for long time" , like you said.." He said grumpy as he continued to walk. "Don't be like that, I make some hot chocolate when we are back.." You nervously let out a silent giggle.He did not answer. "..Okay?" You asked, but he didn't reply once again.The rest of the walk was silent.

You got back home and set down the bags.You then packed the gingerbreads away.Selever was sitting on the couch not talking or anything, just sitting there.You made hot chocolate as you promised and a gingerbread for Selever.You got the things and walked back to him.You sat down next to him and offered him the drink, but he just turned away a bit.The hot choc was in you hands, you just held it and felt it's warmth.You was holding up the gingerbread now and he took it quickly.It was a few seconds of silence. "...You know these gingerbreads makes me think of the times I used to bake them with my mom as a little kid.We enjoyed making them.They we're always delicious and good looking.I sometimes offered some in the neighbourhood.Rarely we took some for the Christmas event in the town, they always bought almost all of it.I always said to my mother that she could have been a successful cook in a sweets shop.." You said, Selever listened to it, not even saying a word.

 "You know, many people loose the magic of Christmas.I always loved it and I will for a very long time.I honestly sometimes just ask "How are there even people who doesn't like Christmas?", it's such a thing with full of love and happiness and-" You started but suddenly you got cut off. "Well I don't like Christmas." He said confidently. "What?" You turned to him.He stood up looking not very happy. "What? You will fucking hate me now because of that too?" He asked angrily. "Oh, Sel, don't be so salty.Why would I hate you?" You tried to keep him calm, you sadly failed. "Look, I know you think I'm someone you can't trust, cause you would be fucking stupid to do that!Im the 'cool n careless' guy what everyone sees!Why would you trust me?!" He started shouting. "What are you talking about? I do trust you! Please don't do this!" You didn't knew what to do to calm him. "CHRISTMAS IS A FUCKING LIE AND STUPIDNESS!" He screamed. "TAKE THAT BACK! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS MEANS TO ME-" You shouted back but he talked in you sentence again. "YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE RIGHT!" He pushed the gingerbread into you arms. "Basically I'm just..a stranger to you.." He said in a lower tone. "Sel, no.You aren't." You tried to stop the argument. "Then why can't you say that I'm your friend?" He asked seriously. "Say it, say that I'm your fucking friend and not just a stranger!" He raised his voice again. "What am I to you Y/N? Say it." He stared in your eyes.You was just standing there, you couldn't say a word. "...Ptch, I knew you can't say it.." As he said that you could see some sort of tears in his eyes.Then he slowly backed to the door. "S-Sel, wait!" You started to walk towards him. "SEL!" You shouted at him.He turned around and ran out on the door.You ran after him. "SELEVER, WAIT!" You shouted once again. "I'm sorry!" He shouted back as he flew up.A few seconds later you couldn't even see him.You stood there at  the door, with the hot chocolate what now was cold and the also cold gingerbread in your hands.

You stared at the cold city cowered in snow.You was freezing.After a few seconds you looked at the things in your hands and walked inside.Tears was forming in your eyes.You placed the things on a table.You couldn't stand crying.You was in pain that you couldn't handle.You felt that it was your fault.Selever was kind of you only friend and you made him go away.You fell on your knees and cried. 'But..Will he come back...?'

--------------------

Ayo- This was a chaotic chapter and ye- I hope y'all liked it c: Im also still planning the storyline and the happenings- Heres the designs I drew but please don't say anything about them, I can't draw humans ;–; 

There they are eh-  Sorry for them being late but here they are now so haxjshxhsjcj

B e h a p p y y a l l

Also this chapter is over 2300 words :'D Help- 

S o bye till next chapter c: Have a good day/night :D