Ale: It's been awhile, we need to make plans.

H: That's it? Really? I need to get back to Josie.

Ale: Yeah about that.

H: Ale spit it out.

Ale: Somebody's after you. You need to get out of here. Get Josie out too, whoever's after you, will be after her.

H: What do you mean?

Ale: Get out of here. Quick. I'll cover for you. Just act normal when you walk out of this spot.

H: Okay?

Alejandro walks off into the distance and I seen a group of people gather around him. I walk up to Josie.

H: Let's go.

J: We haven't finished yet.

H: I know. Come on, there's more surprises.

I look behind me and seen a bunch of people walking towards us. I look at Josie and grab her hand. I make a run to my car.

J: Hope, what's going on?

H: Get in the car.

Josie stops running and that causes me to stop running and turn to face her.

J: What's going on?

H: Just get in the damn car, okay!?

Josie looked scared and got in the car. I sigh and got into the car. I sped out of the parking lot quickly and made our way to the second destination, making sure no one was following us.

Couple Hours Later

We finally got to the second destination. Josie didn't say one word, I parked the car and looked at Josie. Josie looks down and I hold her hand. She took her hand away and I looked down.

H: I'm sorry Jo.

J: What was that all about?

H: What are you talking about?

J: The guy, the group of people, you snapping at me. What was all that about?

H: Can we talk this over some food?

J: Sure.

I get out of the car and opened Josie door. Josie gets out and we walked down to the picnic. The picnic had a clear view of the sky for stargazing. Everything looked perfect.

Josie's POV

We walked to where the picnic was at. There was a blanket, picnic baskets and fairy lights. I smiled and seen a beautiful view of the sunset.

Hope walked up to the basket of food and I followed her. We both sat down and Hope took everything out of the basket. Hope seemed more paranoid then before. I want to know what's going on.

J: Hope?

H: They were after me.

J: Who?

H: Those group of people. My old friend Alejandro knows about us. He was actually the first person I told and he works with all these people that are meant to protect people. About earlier he told me people are trying to find me. He told me to get out of there as fast as I could and if I didn't they'd be after you as well.

J: So what's going to happen now?

H: We're just going to live our lives, and we'll still go to school.

J: What if they end up getting to you?

H: Nothing will happen to me. I'm more worried about you.