The Parents and The Sons-In-Laws Part 2

Start from the beginning

Napat: yes Fiat said he is very smart and he always does his homework.

Tay: that is Frank for you he just like New. New always had a book in his hands no matter what.

New: a least one them likes books. Just saying but anyone's. Kit when is the movie night???

Kit: Tuan can you answer this question for bc I don't know.

Singto: since Toptap is coming home weekend we can just do it this weekend. Is that okay??

Napat: yes that is fine with me we can finally meet you if Fiat wants us too.

Kit: maybe he will fine with it.

Off: this is going to be a great weekend. We have a new family member.

Napat: I'm still scared tho.

Bright: like we said before we understand you completely we all have there so you will be fine.

Gun: yes I remember when I met papii's parents I felt scared but after a while I became comfortable with his parents.

Singto: yea Napat your not the only one who scared to met your partner parents.

Drake: yea I remember I felt the same way sometimes I still do but over time you get used it.

Bright: can I ask who is going to be there???

Ohm:me I'm going with Nanon.

Tay: im going with New.

New: I think he is talking about the boyfriends.

Bright: yes I'am talking the boyfriends.

PP: im going to with Billkin.

Napat Im also going with Fiat.

Bright: I will go with Win.

Mike: I will be there too with Top.

Phuwin: um going to be there with Pond.

Chim: its obvious that I'm going with Pluem.

Earth: so there is going to be a movie night this weekend???

Gun: yes Earth I thought you knew about this..

Earth: nope Mix didn't say anything to me about it but I will go with since its a couples night right??

Off: yea you can say that. But only one cant go tho.

Drake: I mean I'm still going but idk if Frank is going.

New: he said he will think about it. Drake are you you wanna go what if he doesn't show up you will alone.

Drake: I will be fine. Its just movie night there will others couples night you guys deserve your alone time I will just watching.

Tay: Hin he said he will be fine. But you is uncomfortable just leave we don't need you feel like you have to be there if you don't want too.

Drake: I knw.

Mew: are you sure about this Drake???

Drake: yes I'm sure.

Earth: Drake your going to hate it.

Napat: he said he will go.

Chim: Pluem is in the phone with Frank right now. So I told Pluem to put it on speakerphone