Jeon Jungkook is a flower for him. The petals are the longing and cravings for the younger from Hansung's heart. It grows, it shines with the dewdrop. It has a fragrance that attracts. And Hansung was falling deep in the wish to protect the blossom at any cost. One day he will paint the flower with his favorite color. Till then, Hansung will search. From the pages of the past to the depth of Jungkook's doe eyes, he will search for life and love- to stay and hold on to a present which he has no right to dream. 

"You… 

In my imagination, Is a dandelion 
Looks like a moonflower 
With a blush of wind 
hides in the misty woods 

Just don't go far from my eyesight 
Just don't lose my hand in the twilight
Don't fall asleep while you wait
Cause baby,  you're more precious than my fate…"

The blush on Hansung's cheeks glows. The broken tear stains faded and the rays of hope began shining. Hansung lowers his head unknowingly, feeling the words from his soul and memorizing them. He loved when Jungkook showered him with nicknames. The prince will never admit that out loud, but his eyes confess everything. Hansung wasn't going to sleep like that. He was ready to wait until he could have the sight of the younger. His eyes crave for that scenery. 

As he stood up, Hansung let his hands carelessly ruffle his hair and pulled his robe over his shoulder. The night was young, rain pouring down and cold wind brushed past him. He hugged himself, taking a deep breath of the freshness of the wet soil and the pine forest. It alleviates his inner turmoil and reinforced the memories he sealed inside. Standing next to the window while tracing the raindrops, Hansung relished his poetic self. 

His paintings and blank canvases stared at him, pleading to him to touch them with his soft fingers. The smudged paints were getting dry and portraits were becoming clearer. They reflected the stories he heard from Jungkook. The city lights, the busy mornings, the young nights, the wildflowers, and foggy woods- Hansung's lips carved into a smile. He walked to the balcony, inhaling the rain outside. He took his painting brush, mixed the colors, and stood in front of a blank canvas. He wanted to paint. He wanted to stain the perfect white with the shades of truth, even if it hurts. But his hands tremble. He was scared. He was frightened to paint the life of the present era on his canvas.

"They're on a run, hyung...

While on that run of trying to leave traces of their existence in this world, they forget to live.

They from present forget that once they lose their chance to live, they lose it forever. They can't go back in time and fix the deeds." 

Hansung remembered Jungkook's words. He stood still while gaping at the canvas, hands shivering to paint the people who forget to live; just like him. He couldn't bring himself to portray the man with devoted dreams to fulfill in the next birth. He didn't dare to paint a man with regrets more than happiness. The people from the present are another him, a new version of Hansung, mysterious, caged in hopes, and cowardly to fight for themselves. While depicting a man from the present, Hansung realized he was about to paint himself years from now. 

Taking a deep inhale, Hansung put the brush back on the palette. He was about to turn and cover the blank canvas, a hand grabbed him from behind, and Hansung stilled for a moment. His body went frozen and his brain stopped functioning. The cold touch on his soft skin felt like it was against his colors. Hansung's heartbeat stumbled when he turned to face the man. The disturbed soul mellowed a little when he found the familiar bunny smile; for him. 

The rain has calmed down and the night tangled with the dark clouds above. Hansung moved a step back only to face the doe-eyed man clearly. Their eyes met and the smiles widened. Jungkook was here to complete his paintings. Hansung whispered in his head. His eyes wandered to scan the younger who was drowned in rain from top to bottom. His slender fingers brushed the water droplets on Jungkook's hair as he moved closer to the man, to spread their warmth. Jungkook smelled like the long-lost home for Hansung.