Mrs kulkarni :- "I'm fine. Sarth I have called to tell you something. You know our family friend Mr mittal right?"

Sarth :- "Yeah what about them?"

Mrs kulkarni :- "Their elder daughters marriage is fixed. He is a CA."

Sarth :- "Aai tu mala he sangayla phone kelays?" ( Mom you called me to tell this?)

Mrs kulkarni :- "No. Actually they invited us but we can't go so can you go?"

Sarth :- "Mom You know Jha..Miss jhanavi is with me."

Jhanavi smiled and shook her head.
Of course maa ke samne kaise naam le. He rolled his eyes at her and smiled.

Mrs kulkarni :- "Yes I know you can take her with you. Give the phone to her."

Sarth :- "Ok. Here jhanavi mom wants to talk to you."

Jhanavi took the phone. His mother told her the whole thing and asked if she can go with him.

Jhanavi :- "Yeah sure aunty."

Mrs kulkarni :- "I'll talk to your Parents too."

Jhanavi :- "No don't worry I'll tell them."

Mrs kulkarni :- "Ok sure. Please give the phone to sarth."

She handed the phone to sarth.

Sarth :- "Yes mom?"

Mrs Kulkarni :- "Ok the wedding is in jaipur and you have to leave  tomorrow ok?"

Sarth :- "ok mom I have some important work so i'll leave after that."

Mrs kulkarni :- "Ok bye take care. Love you."

Sarth :- "Ok bye take care. Love you."

He ended the call. He had his concert today and then he had to leave tomorrow. Hectic schedule. But how was he going to manage today. Because jhanavi wouldn't go anywhere without sarth but he had to do something for SK's fans.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi SK's Concert is today right?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes but I'm not going because you are not well."

He knew it but he somehow had to convince her.

Sarth :- "No  jhanavi you can go because even I had to go somewhere for work."

Jhanavi :-"What seriously sarth you are not going to work! You need rest."

Sarth :- "Jhanavi please it's important and I'm fine now ok please."

Jhanavi :- "But.."

Sarth :- "Jhanavi please it's important."

Jhanavi :-"Ok I'll come with you."

Sarth :-"Its confidential I can't let anyone know sorry."

Jhanavi :- "Uh..Ok but you must take care of yourself!"

Sarth :- "Ok pakka. And you will go to SK's concert ok?"

Jhanavi :-"Ok."

They smiled at each other. Now he just prayed that everything should go smoothly.
--

Akshay was in his cabin. He was now relaxed because he just got the call that Sarth managed the shoot. Of course he was a genius he was going to find a way.

But then suddenly he heard something breaking.

Ria :- "Oh My god I'm sorry sir please forgive me!"

Akshay saw that ria had broken a small statue. Ria was his new employee she was really clumsy. Since she joined she always mistakenly broke something. Akshay knew that she didn't do it intentionally.

Ria :- "I'm sorry sir please don't fire me.
I'll pay for it."

Akshay :- "Don't worry Ria it's ok."

Ria :- "But still tell me how much it is?"

Akshay :- "it's nothing ria."

Ria then took out her phone and searched it online and it's price was 40,000. She gasped in shock.

Ria :-"Oh my god. Even if i gave you money from My past 7 life even then I won't be able to repay you. Oh my god!
Sorry sir."

Akshay laughed hard at this. she was really innocent.

Akshay :- "It's ok ria."

Ria :- "Thank you sir. I'm really greatful. Can I go sir?"

Akshay :- "Yeah sure."

She nodded and left. Akshay again started laughing. 

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!

DUAL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें