Chapter 6

A man watches the two officers argue as they exit the coffee shop, he smiled

A man watches the two officers argue as they exit the coffee shop, he smiled. He quickly realized that those two would probably end up like the former sergeant.

They can't catch him especially when they can't even agree on what flavor of ice cream they should get.

"I thought you don't want ice cream, sergeant? " ask the female officer, the male officer is surely annoyed.

"We're already here, " he retorted.

It's almost nine o'clock in the morning and heat is killing him, he hates working in the morning, he prefers night. It's peaceful and quiet and perfect for his little hobby.

He is still looking for the perfect victim, well for the victim to be perfect, she needs to be imperfect...having a corrupt mind. And it's hard to find them, well....not that hard, in fact, there are lots of them. It's just about who's lucky and who is not.

The police want to know why the victims are chosen, for him, it is easy to know why. They just need to have the same perception as him, the same belief. Unfortunately, most don't.

His heart started racing faster when the male officer look at him, did he know? He tried to smile at him, then he started walking faster. He couldn't possibly know?

That is right, he didn't know, and he will never know.

They will never know, who he is. After all, he is someone who is never noticed by everyone, like he never exists at all. It doesn't matter to him, he likes it this way. No one will know about his hobby.

He sat on a bench, he needs to find his next victim. The last victim did not give him the satisfaction that he wants, unlike the other victims. And now he wants a new one, maybe younger?

Younger maybe, but not that young. Children tend to be naive but they are still pure. Teenagers, however, are full of recklessness, most of them have corrupt minds but then they are still ignorant, innocent like children, their minds are still raw not matured enough. He hates that. He wants a mature mind, mature but corrupt. That's what he wants, what he needs.

Unfortunately, this time he would not find the perfect victim. He needs to go back to the office first. Maybe tonight?

A lot of people started arriving and so is the trash. He frowned. It seems to him that these corrupt people don't know how to properly dispose of their trash, although the trashcan is literally in front of them. Are they blind? Absolutely not. He bets that blind people are much better at disposing of trash than them.

He started doing his job again, a lot of people are avoiding him. No one wants to talk to him. Maybe because of his looks, he is not the most appealing person in this park but so are 95% of people here. Only a few are good-looking if he needs to be honest. They just can't see themselves, only other people.

If you could just scream at their faces he would definitely say.

Did you look at your face? You're uglier!
Look at your clothes, it doesn't suit you. Did you think you are a model?
Your hair color sucks.
Your eyes are ugly.
The weird guy must be crazy

But then again, he knows it is bad, it is rude. And that's not how a decent human being should act.

But he also knows that is what everyone else is thinking if he can only read minds.

He sighed the heat is killing him and he hates his job but he needs to be patient and also be thankful because this is the perfect job for his little hobby.

Evening. He absolutely loves the night, he loves looking at the stars but unfortunately, it is too cloudy today, he can't see any stars.

Disappointment. He only feels disappointment.

This day is not for him, he thought. But at least it is not the day for the police either.

There is not much to do, rather than seating and watching the people come and go. This has been his life for as long as he can remember. Not that he hates it like he said perfect for his hobby but he wants some change. That is why he is doing this, he will change everything. Not just his life but everyone. He is so sure that everyone will be thankful, they should be. He is doing what they want to do for a long time but can't.

Little pussies. As he calls them, that is why he is here. Unlike them, he is not a coward. He can do what they can't, of course, he needs to plan for that to happen. And planning is hard, harder than he thought. But he did it in the end. And he realizes that he is pretty good at it.

Soon he will be the expert, but it doesn't matter. Expert or not, he will be part of history, his name will be remembered by a lot of people. And he will inspire a lot of them, they can also make a change in this world full of corrupt people.

There are too many corrupt people that need to be punished, too many of them.
At first, he didn't know who or where to start. Like a toddler who is learning new things, they learn slowly. But if he would be honest with himself, he hates learning slowly, he wants action now.

And that's when he saw a woman, average-looking but dressed a bit nice. When he saw her it feels like a lightbulb suddenly appeared in his head.

He decided to start with women, of course, he is not sexist or a misogynist. He only started with them, that is only the first step.

What is next for him or rather who is next? Maybe the guys who seats on a pretty and expensive seat on the government? Not bad.

END OF CHAPTER 6