Perhaps you should rewatch some of the Run BTS episodes and take notes on how Jimin did it best

 Perhaps you should rewatch some of the Run BTS episodes and take notes on how Jimin did it best. Your tactic did not seem very effective against the might of Min Yoongi.

Still chuckling Yoongi pulled his boots and coat back on and you both headed out of the trailer, Yoongi turning to lock it before you left.

Once you arrived instead the stage area, you marveled at the difference between yesterday and today. You turned towards the craft area and saw Derek.

"What a difference some heat makes, huh? Morning Mr. Min, morning (Y/N), how's everything today compared to yesterday," Derek asked.

Yoongi was already surveying the breakfast treats laid out but turned his attention back to Derek and smiled.

"Thanks to my new assistant, everything today is wonderful thank you." Yoongi glanced at you as he said it and you could not stop the blush on your cheeks. Maybe you needed to talk to a dermatologist or something if this was always going to be your reaction to this man. Anything he said provided that kind of reaction.

Derek noticed and grinned his ass off before his radio squawked saving you from having to acknowledge what happened. Derek waved goodbye to you and Yoongi and headed off to do whatever. Yoongi turned to you.

"Babygirl, why don't you get us some warm drinks and I'll grab the food. Just tea for me, your espresso this morning was enough for me today." Yoongi squeezed your hand in his and took off for the tables.

You made the rounds of napkins and silverware, before grabbing the drinks and finding Yoongi already sitting down. You chose to sit across from him at the table this morning and the look he thew you meant that he knew why you were sitting so far away and his smirky smile grew even as he ate.

However, just as you were cleaning up and settling into chat, the PA found Yoongi.

"Mr. Min, they're ready for you in hair and makeup," he said already turning away.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but got to his feet. He dug in his coat pocket for the keys and handed them to you.

"Stay warm until I get back Babygirl," he said as he handed them to you.

Before he left, you asked him about the hotel quickly, "Yoongi do you have any preferences or things I should look for when booking your hotel?"

A weird look crossed Yoongi's face before he replied.

"(Y/N) let me think on that while I'm in prep and we can talk about it...later," he said putting emphasis on the last word.

You tried a smile

"Lots of things to talk about...later?"

Yoongi turned back towards you once more, "I look forward to it."

Except later never got to happen on Tuesday. Yoongi was really active in the morning, it appeared they had modified the script somewhat so even if he wasn't speaking, he was needed in several background shots. That kept Yoongi onset most of the morning.