Suhasini was not able to see the sobbing face of Nasya...

Suhasini: No baby.. Amma eppavum unga kooda dhaan iruppen...

Adi heard their conversation but did not have any reaction on his face..

They reached the car and settled down themselves.. Suhasini had no idea on what's waiting for her.

Adi: Ranjan...

Ranjan started working as Adi's personal assistant after Nathan's demise. Nathan's demise was also a reason for the change in office. He visited Blue house only for any important business otherwise he operated from his mountain villa..

Ranjan raised the partition by understanding his boss..

Adi: These are your jewelry...

She looked at the jewelry... There were rings and chain... That chain got her eyes..

Suhasini: Idhu thaali chain..

She was confused..

Adi: Yes.. nee en wife dhaane??

He looked at Nasya and then her.. She understood that they were married in front of Nasya.

Suhasini: Ama ama..

She then wore everything..

Adi smiled.. Then they started to Palace.. Nasya slept again...

Suhasini: Palace ka???

Adi: Yes...

Suhasini: Bayama irukke..

she held his hand... He looked at her hand..

Suhasini: Sorry...

Adi: No problem..

He did not show any emotions in his face as he didn't want her to think him as a pervert who was trying to covert other woman. Because in her eyes, they had nothing in between them and he was still searching for his wife. So Adi stayed calm..

They reached Palace. Madhana came running out and hugged Suhasini..

Madhana: Dear, you went through so many cruelties because of me.. I'm extremely sorry...

Suhasini hugged her back but didn't know what to say to her..

Adi: Mother.. Take your time.. She just returned..

Prerna then came forward and hugged her..

Prerna: Missed you...

Suhasini smiled at her...

Eeshwar: Welcome back Sister-in-law...

She nodded her head..

Mahadev and Empress came from behind.. Empress got much older in those four years..

Empress: Welcome, Little brat..

Mahadev: Welcome, Crown Princess..

Suhasini: Thank you Empress Grandma..

Thank you Father..

She then turned towards Madhana..

Suhasini: Thank you Queen mom..

Oorvashi rushed from behind...

Oorvashi: Hello Anni.. Missed you for a long time..

She hugged her...

Suhasini: I too missed you alot Oorvashi...

Other than Prerna, everyone was convinced.. Something was odd in her bestfriend's behavior.

They went inside and sat down on the dining table.. Nasya was taken to her nursery as she was sleeping..

Suhasini: correct ah pannena??

She whispered into his ears..

Adi: No worries.. you are going good..

He replied in whisper..

Madhana looked at them and had tears on her eyes.. It took 4 years to see such a scene.. Adi never stayed in Palace after whatever happened... He became distant to everyone..

Oorvashi: Neenga vandhapram dhaan Brother face le andha pazhaiya glow eh irukku..

He used to look at us like a Robot.. All his affection are stored for Nasya kutty only..

Suhasini smiled.. He suddenly held her hand which was on table..

Adi: Appo ellam en pondati en pakkathule illa.. Ippo dhaan vandhutta le???

Their eyes locked.. Her heart started racing.. She never felt attracted to any man.. He was the first guy.. He looked at her with all love..

Suhasini: Nee ipdi nadicha naan thaanga matten da...

Prerna was convinced this time.. Their love was something she witnessed from beginning.. So her doubts dissipated.

Suhasini finished her lunch and then went to Nasya's room..

Nasya: Naan sapda matten... Enaku veanom...

Suhasini: Nasya kutty enna pandranga??

Nanny: Ellame Nasya kutty correct ah pannuvanga.. Ana sapdradhu mattum avangalku kashtam ma..

Suhasini: En kannamma sapdaleiya?? Yean sapdale??

Nasya: Enaku ladies finger pidikale..

Suhasini: En kannamma ku pidichadhe kudunga.. ungalku enna da pidikkum??

Nasya: Enaku unnaiyum daddy um dhaan pidikkum Mommy..

Suhasini: Aw my darling...

She hugged him..

Suhasini: Appo Mommy ootuna sapdringala??

Nasya: Sapdren...

She then started feeding her..

Suhasini played with her for a long time and put her to sleep and then came out...

Adi came and held her hand and dragged her to next room.. He hugged her all of a sudden...

She was not able to understand what was going on.. Her heart was pumping harder with each passing minute..

Adi: Thank you for everything you do.. For Nasya..

His words really did something into her.. His family was sweet. His baby was such a sweetheart.. She was not able to think about the turmoil he was going through.. She felt that he didn't deserve such a fate..

She rubbed his back..

Suhasini: You don't have to thank me, Adi..

He left her...

Adi: I'm sorry... I know I crossed my limits..

Suhasini: Its okay.. It's okay...

She was not able to describe her feelings at that moment.

He then left the room... They stayed that night in the palace.

Nasya had her own nursery where she slept. Suhasini settled herself in the chamber. She waited for Adi to come to decide bedding arrangements. But he didn't come and she slept soon..

Adi returned late at night as he had some work. He looked at her sleeping peacefully. He smelled her fragrance and smiled. Finally, he felt home...

*Author's note: Hello folks, Sorry for late update.. I had some personal works..

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments podunga..

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍