She sucked and nipped at Cheryl's nipple before letting it go with a pop, replacing her tongue with her hand and switching to the other breast, attaching her lips to the erect nipple with a soft moan.

She flicked it with her tongue, revelling in the sounds her girlfriend made beneath her and feeling the ball of warmth in her stomach grow tighter with each of Cheryl's moans.

Cheryl didn't think she'd ever felt so wet before actually being touched where she felt she needed it most.

Toni's actions felt painfully slow in her aroused state and Cheryl knew she needed something more. "I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out" she moaned, feeling like she might almost come from this alone.

Toni nodded, feeling incredibly turned on simply from her girlfriend's arousal. She let go of Cheryl's breasts and started to kiss her way down the redhead's pale stomach, Cheryl's blood red lace panties contrasting beautifully with her alabaster skin.

Toni could feel her own arousal growing as she slid a hand down Cheryl's side, bringing it to rest on the inside of her thigh, her fingertips stroking gently as she continued her mouth's path down Cheryl's abdomen.

Cheryl mirrored similar actions against Toni's skin, hands roaming on any of Toni's exposed skin that she could.

She was feeling so many things all at once, nothing she'd experienced had ever been quite like this.

"Okay?" Toni asked with a pant, pulling her head up to look at Cheryl, her fingers not stopping quite yet on their descent to their destination.

Cheryl's fingers clasped gently around Toni's wrist, stilling her hand from moving any closer to her core.

"You first TT" she flipped them over so she was on top, her fingers trailing slowly down Toni's body, playing with the waistband to her panties.

"I want to see you" she hummed, feeling more confident when the focus was off her.

Toni blinked. "Kay, then" she murmured, her eyes fluttering closed with the overwhelming sensations over taking her body. "If you insist."

"I do. I want to see all of you" she hummed, feeling more confident when the focus was off her. "Can I take these off?" She signaled to her underwear.

Toni nodded, not quite picking up on Cheryl's anxious undertones. "Please... Cher." She bucked her hips up slightly and pouted when Cheryl pressed them gently back down, the apex between her legs burning with need. "Please."

Cheryl slowly started to ease Toni's panties down her legs, discarding the soaked material on the floor and taking in the sight before her. She was lost for words, she'd never seen a sight quite like it.

"What do you like?" She knew Toni had a lot more experience than her and wanted to do something her girlfriend would enjoy.

Toni shrugged. "Whatever you're comfortable with, baby. I'm good with anything, I'll tell you as we go."

"Okay.." Cheryl was a little hesitant, but she had done a lot of reading about the subject in a way that only Cheryl Blossom could.

"You're so wet" she moaned, letting her fingers start to explore Toni's folds.

Toni let out a moan of pleasure. "Shit, Cher..." She felt her abdomen tense as Cheryl stroked her entrance. "That's... that's good."

"How about this?" She moved her fingers along Toni's slit, gathering her arousal before settling over her clit, massaging it slowly.

"Oh," Toni breathed, her eyes fluttering closed. "Yes." She wasn't going to let go quite this quickly, but shit, she was getting close.

"Can I use my mouth too?" she asked, keen to taste Toni as her fingers continued to work her clit.