He's so frustrating.

"You promised Xavier would finally come to reason and pick me over that slut! But instead he's everywhere with her." Rachael whined.

I watched silently as the two began to bicker about the likes of Axarii, my dearest youngest sister. Just the thought of her had my blood boiling.

"Not to worry. Xavier will come around sooner or later, I'm sure of it. And Henry, I have a plan on how you can get Axarii all to yourself."

"And the kids, I want a big family." He added. I just nodded my head.

"Getting all three of them will be difficult with Xavier around." I spoke out.

"And Grayson... he's proven that he too cares for her, deeply. He made that clear from our last conversation in Arizona." Henry chuckled out.

"Where is he now?" I asked. He may interfere with my upcoming plans... he'll need to be dealt with.

"Don't know... haven't seen him since." He shrugged.

"But did you really have to hit your sister with a car?" Henry asked me, pain written across his face. "What if she died?"

A snort escaped Rachael, "That bitch deserved to get hit with a car. Hell, she should've died!" She exclaimed, her jealousy surfacing.

"Technically I didn't hit her with a car... I just had someone do it for me." I corrected. "Yeah then you killed them." Henry added.

"Anyway, it's going to be hard to get Axarii and the kids away from Xavier. He's with them all the time, so what can we do?" Rachael asked.

"How about I kill her-" She began but stopped when I wrapped my hand around her neck. "I've already told you. You're not killing Axarii. That'd be too easy, I will be the one to torture her until her last breath." I stated calmly, her looking at me in shock as I applied pressure.

She quickly nodded her head, "O-okay! I understand" She wheezed out. After a few moments I let her go, Rachael now on the ground coughing as she held her neck.

"Good."

****

Back to Axarii's POV

It's been close to two months since the incident and there's still no sign of my brother, Henry or that bitch. Xavier was furious that he still couldn't find them. He'd go on and on about what he's going to do when he finds the three. I was healing pretty quickly, so the doctor said.

My stomach hasn't really changed much, I've just been really bloated lately... and horny. I started making Xavier wear shirts around the house otherwise my mind would just go places. He thought it was funny to tease me the other day.

"Arii..." Xavier muttered out when he saw me near the dresser, him sitting up from the bed. "Come back to bed." He whispered, patting the spot next to him.

"Please." He added. I couldn't help but smile at him before climbing back onto the bed. As soon as I was in his reach, he pulled me into his embrace pecking my lips.

I pulled away, "No, I have morning breath." I said. A sigh escaped from him, "As if I give a damn." He groaned out before getting up from the bed, taking me with him.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he carried me towards the bathroom. "The two of us are gonna brush our teeth then have some fun in the shower." He spoke out. I looked at him in shock. Is he serious?

"Xavier it's like five in the morning." I muttered out as we made it in the bathroom. After shutting the door he put me down, stripping from his boxers. I reluctantly removed the shirt I borrowed from his closet, as well as my undergarments.