The sound echoed around the room in a rather regrettable tone for you sure found the action too harsh and none beneficial to you after you gave it a bit of thought, deprived of the feelings of anger you momentarily felt by the way he disrespected you. What if he was to be mad with you now and become more uncooperative? What if he was to want to run away? Physically speaking you weren't able to be much of an obstacle if he was to get serious about it.

Those worries, however, left as soon as they came into your mind for Jimin turned to face you again with a smile on his face, not looking bothered at all by the slap you gave him. On the contrary, he almost seemed to have enjoyed it.

"Let me guess, you have masochistic tendencies." You blurred out irritated over the fact that his smirk was yet to fade from his lips and that arrogant vibe was more than present still.

"Only if you have sadistic ones. We can make it work out." He replied as unfaced as ever then walked out of your room, making you follow him for having him out of your sight, was a risk you weren't willing to take.

"Why did you get back? Why is not the Jimin I know back yet?" You questioned him while you observed him a seat on the couch and peek up the book you had earlier abandoned there.

"Don't expect him anytime soon. He is weak and as thus, unable to get command. You will be stuck with me for some days. Doesn't that sound fun?" He smiled a bit, throwing the book aside as he didn't like it just as you didn't like the news that he gave you however before you got the chance to say anything else, your doorbell went off, making you rash to it, in thoughts that Jin returned. But no matter how quick he was to be, there was no way he would have bought things and returned that quickly so upon opening the door, you were faced with DongMin instead.

"Hello, I know I came earlier than agreed but Jin said that he was already here and I was around so-" He had no chance of finishing his explanation as you grabbed his arm and pulled him in, feeling better to have someone around than be with that Jimin alone.

"Don't ask questions, don't even speak to me, just stand there and keep him company." You instructed him, ignoring his confusion as you pushed him further inside, knowing that Jimin would most likely not behave weirdly with him around.

"Oh DongMin, I wasn't expecgting you. Come, come take a seat." Jimin instantly turned on a friendly persona, signalling him to occupy a seat beside him and DongMin did so, while looking from him to you in an unsure manner, for he felt as if some trap was laid for him but he couldn't quite understand what was it yet.

"Was work hard on you today?"

"Well if I am, to be honest, yes. The media is still a mess but for a different reason. The director tweeted that you withdrew from your role on your own because you judged yourself to not befitting on the role and spoke honourably of your sense of professionalism and ability to understand your potential. That statement however brought worry among your fans as they started thinking that you were looking down on yourself or being too hard on you. You are currently trending and surprisingly enough, you got three new offers to play on. One is a mystery thriller which you could like. I have the scripts on my car." DongMin's words had left you surprised for it seemed like the more someone tried to harm him, the more they did him well at the end. It was almost funny, thinking about what kind of reactions would those people have after listening to such good news about Jimin's career.

Yet as you threw your eyes at Jimin, you witnessed a reaction fit to someone that didn't want his success and it sure did not seem as funny as you previously thought of it to be. His orbs portrayed hatred, to the point that even DongMin questioned him what was wrong while stuttering and tripping over his own breath yet Jimin instantly covered that stare and smiled brightly at him, claiming that those were good news. And so they were but not for him.