"Where is she?" I asked and he led me to their room.

"Stupid scrunchie" I heard her mutter as she tried to get it out of her hair.

"I told her I could just cut it out but she wouldn't let me,"

"Where did you get a scissors?" I asked while taking it away from him.

"From dad's office," he said

"What did we tell you about sharp objects son," Valerio asked from the door.

"I was careful," he said

"It doesn't matter and like mommy always say, safety first so no sharp objects" Valerio said as I cut the scrunchie from Aria's hair since it was now it knots.

"Okay," Lorenzo said and Valerio ruffled his hair.

"Thanks mommy," Aria said and I smiled

"Your welcome baby," I said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Did you guys get homework?" I asked

"Yes,"

"No,"

They both replied the same them and I raised an eyebrow while looking at Lorenzo since he said no.

"Yes," Lorenzo said

"After you guys finish doing your homework come downstairs for me to check it" I said before walking out.

"Your son is something else," I said and Valerio grinned.

He went to his office and I went to the kitchen.

"Thank you for preparing dinner today," I said to Melissa who smiled me.

"Do you need help?"

"No I'm just finishing up," she said and I nod before walking out.

"I'll see soon," Valerio frowns as I entered his office.

He hung up the phone before looking at me. His frown disappeared and he looked relaxed.

"Are you okay?" I asked while sitting on his lap.

"I have to go to New York for three days," he said while playing in my hair.

"Okay when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning at nine," he said and I nod.

The made a few more calls and we went and check up on the twins

••••

After getting the twins ready for school Cesar brought them to school. I went to our room and Valerio was on the bed on his laptop with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You okay?" I asked and he nod.

"Can I get a kiss though?" he asked and I smiled.

I walked towards him and he looked up from the laptop's screen.

I placed a kiss and his lips and he smiled.

"I love you," he said

"I love you," I said and he moved his eyes back to the laptop.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked out and went into the closet. Valerio was now wearing a dark blue dress pants as he placed his shirt on.