💗💕Loved💕💗

No warnings

You and your boyfriend were laying in his bed after a long day

You and your boyfriend were laying in his bed after a long day. Asmo practically dragged you from clothing store to make up store.

Asmo was on his back while you were laying on his chest. You both just layed there, something you do a lot. You both would normally just lay there holding eachother. Sometimes little kisses were exchanged and "I love yous" were said but nothing more.

You gave Asmos neck a small peck like you've done many times before. He giggled and reached a hand up to your hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

After that a short silence came until he spoke again.

"Thank you."

You opened you eyes confused and sat up to face him.

"Thank you for what?"

"For loving me."

You bent down and held his face in your hands then kissed him on the lips. You started to shower his face with kisses while giving him praises in between. His eyes started to water and his heart was about to explode, he started giggling once again and hugged you.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"You're saying you don't? If you are I'm going to kiss you again!"

"Thats wouldn't be to bad, darling!"

You scoff at his antics and give him another kiss.

What were you going to do with this guy...