~20~

Author's pov

Heejin ate and go upstairs, mina and chae is at the couch

"Let's give heejin a sibling" chae jokingly said and mina looks at her "I was just joking" chae said "good" mina said.

"But is there a chance?" They both hear heejin "you we're listening?" Chae asked and heejin nodded "hehe" heejin giggles and sits beside them.

"What do you want?" Mina asked "ice cream" heejin said and looks at mina "let's go" mina said "jinjja?" Heejin asked and mina nodded "thank you!" Heejin said and kiss mina's cheeks.

Mina and heejin go to the car "yah!" Chae shouted and follows them

Mina's pov

Chae followed us, me and heejin keeps laughing "it's not funny" chae said and we went to the ice cream shop.

We buy some ice cream and go home

Few minutes later, we arrived and go inside

2 hours later, chae is ignoring us

"Eomma" heejin called me "yes baby?" I asked "is appa still mad?" She asked "baby, appa is not mad hmm" I said "but why is he ignoring us?" She asked "baby he is not mad hmm maybe just joking" I said and pecked her forehead.

Heejin hugs me "I love you eomma" she said "I love you too" I said and she stops hugging me "I know you want something, what is it?" I asked and she looks at me with a pout.

"Kyeopta" I said and pinched her cheeks

Chaeyoung's pov

I'm here at our room, pranking mina and heejin

I'm ignoring them as a PRANK!

I went down and saw them "appa" heejin called

But I ignored her and go back upstairs

Mina's pov

At night, we are all in the room

"Eomma" heejin called and I looked at her "yes baby?" I asked "can you sleep with me?" She asked and I went to her bed "why?" I asked "please?" She asked and I smiled.

I lay down beside her and kiss her forehead "sleep tight" I said and she sleeps.

Next day, I wake up and go down

Chaeyoung's pov

I wake up and go down and see mina cooking

I back hugs her "sorry for ignoring you" I said "it's ok" she said "just say sorry to heejin" she added and I went to our room.

I sits at heejin's bed and wakes her up "heejin-ahh" I said, heejin wakes up and sits at her bed "sorry" I said "it's ok appa" she said and we both go down.