~1~

Author's pov

They are all in class "class you may leave now, I need to run some errands" the teacher said and leaves the room "jeong hyung let's go outside" tzuyu said "yeah let's go! You chae?" Jeong asked "nah, I'm good" he said and the three go out of the room.

Chaeyoung's pov

We we're just walking when I bumped into someone "sorry" she said her voice is so sweet. And we look at each other, making an eye contact "uhm hehe what's your name?" I asked "minatozaki mina but mitang for short, you?" "I'm son chaeyoung but chaeng for short" we both shaked hands and I blushed "chaeng I'll go now sorry again" she said and runs "hey chae!" Jeongyeon hyung called "bro she's been staring at that girl" I heard tzuyu and looks at them "she's pretty" I said "chaengiee is falling in love" Jeongyeon hyung said and her girlfriend come "oh nayeon noona!" I said " who's falling in love?" She asked while looking to jeong hyung "I better leave" tzu said and leaves "I-its not me" jeong hyung stuttered "why are you stuttering?" Nayeon noona asked and pulls jeong 'mina' her name is going through my mind.

Mina's pov

I went to my other unnies while blushing "why are you blushing?" Nayeon unnie asked "nothing" I said "she fell in love" sana unnie said "I'm not" I said "who?" Momo unnie asked "chaeyoung" I said and they all looked at me "wae?" I asked "son chaeyoung?" They all asked in unison and I nodded, they looked at each other "know him?" I asked and they all nodded "his number?" I asked "it's the first time you asked that" sana unnie said "please?" I asked "here mitang" chaeyoung said and gives his number "chaeng?" I asked but he already leaved.

Chaeyoung's pov

I already arrived home and sits at the couch "yah chaeyoung!" Jeong hyung said "yes jeong hyung?" I asked "nothing" he said and go back to his room, I chuckled.

I went to my room and sits at my bed when someone calls me "uhm hey" her sweet voice "oh mitang!" I said and she giggles "chaeng" she called and I hummed "nothing".

After talking I fell asleep, next day I woke up and get ready.

After getting ready, I went to my bike and go to the school "oh hi chaeng" someone called me I turned around "momo noona!" I said "do you know where's Dahyun?" She asked me "I just arrived" I said "let's find him" I added and she nod.

Mina's pov

I'm here walking through the hallway when I see chaeyoung and momo unnie "oh hi" I said "do you know where's dahyun?" Momo unnie asked "I think I saw him in the gate" I said "thank you" Momo unnie said and runs, she left chaeyoung "hi mitang" he said and I smiled.

Author's pov

Jeongyeon,Dahyun,Chaeyoung and tzuyu went to their classroom "class you all will have another four classmates, don't worry they are not new just moving classroom" the teacher said and they all nodded "you all may come" the teacher added. Nayeon,Momo,sana and mina go inside.

Chaeyoung's pov

Mina? I asked myself "introduce yourselves" our teacher said "hi i'm nayeon" nayeon noona said "hi i'm Momo" Momo noona said "hi i'm sana" sana noona said "hi i'm mina" mina noona said "ok nayeon sit beside jeongyeon, Momo sit beside Dahyun, sana sit beside tzuyu and mina sit beside chaeyoung" the teacher said and mina noona sits beside me "hi noona" I said and she smiles.

Mina's pov

I'm beside chaeyoung, I'm fidgeting with my fingers and starts to feel uncomfortable "noona are you uncomfortable?" He asked "I will just move" he added "n-no it's ok chaeng" I said and he looks at me "are you sure noona?" He asked me "ye-yes I'm sure" I said.

Hours later the class end "hey noona!" Chaeng called "yes chaeng?" I asked "mind if we go out? Just bonding time" he said "I'm not forcing you" he added and I nodded "uhm yeah sure" I said and we went to the park.

Chaeyoung's pov

She really look uncomfortable "noona you can go home right now" I said "you look uncomfortable with me" I added "I'm sorry chaeng I just don't feel like a little friendly" she said and I smiles "don't worry noona you're safe with me" after I said that she looks at me and smiles "thank you chaeng" she said "welcome noona" I said "by the way I lived with my other unnies in a dorm" she said and I nodded "hey chaeng!" Someone called me I turned around and it's somi like what the hell?! "Chaeng she's calling you" mina noona said "just ignore her noona" I said "change topic" I added "what's your favorite game?" I asked "minecraft and alot" she said and I giggles "I'm actually the gamer between my other unnies" she said and we both laughs "you?" She asked me "I don't really like games" I said "drawings I like drawing" I added "really?" She asked me and I nodded.

Mina's pov

He likes drawing "chaeng" I said and he looks at me "can you show me your drawings?" I asked and he nodded, he showed me alot of his drawings "woah" I said and I saw him smiles.

After roaming around "chaeng I'll go now" I said and went to the dorm.

At NaMoSaMi dorm

"Why are you late?" Momo unnie asked me "I just walk" I said "you do that every time" sana unnie said "tell us the truth" nayeon unnie said "I went out with chaeyoung, ok now?" I asked them and sits at my bed "really?" They asked me again in unison and I nodded "he's sweet" I said and blushes "why are you blushing?" Nayeon unnie asked me "I think I have a crush on him, when I first see him I suddenly fell in love with him unnies" I said "it's the first time" Momo unnie said and I pouts "yah! Don't pout! Don't worry I'll talk to chaeng" nayeon unnie said "unnie" I said and whines, she laughs also the others "just say it to him" sana unnie said "I can't" I said "what if he didn't like me back?" I asked "just go mina-yah" Momo unnie said.

Chaeyoung's pov

"Jeong hyung I need your help" I said "what is it son chaeyoung?" He asked me "I like mina noona but I don't know how to say it" I said "just say I like you" he said "but I'm a little shy" I said "when are you shy?" He asked me "hyung! Please!" I said "not me" he said "tsk!" I said.