~7~

Mina's pov

Few hours later, I wakes up and go to the bathroom

I vomited again

I don't know what's happening

Few minutes later, I wiped my mouth and go down

"Mina-yah go eat now" nayeon unnie said "unnie" I said and sits beside her

"Are you ok?" She asked me "not that good" I said "vomited again?" She asked and I nodded "try taking a pregnancy test" she said and I looked at her "how many times did you two did it?" She asked me "maybe 5 or 4 times" I said "what the- by the way just try taking it" she said.

Few minutes later, I went back home and go to the bathroom

Sana's pov

I sits beside nayeon unnie "what happened to mina?" I asked "I told to her that maybe try taking a pregnancy test" nayeon unnie said and I nodded.

5 minutes later, mina go down while crying and I approaches her "why are you crying?" I asked and hugs her, she hugs back and continues to cry "shh don't cry" I said.

Few minutes later, she stops and we both sits beside nayeon "what is the result?" Nayeon unnie asked.

Mina's pov

"Po-positive" I stuttered and they both looked at me "I'm sorry" I said "it's ok but how will you tell chae about this?" Sana unnie asked "I don't know" I said and go to me and sana unnie's room.

I lay down on my bed and starts to cry

Few minutes of crying, I didn't notice that I fell asleep

Sana's pov

Me and nayeon unnie went to 2na's room, nayeon unnie sits at my bed and I sits at mina's bed

She cried

I wiped her face and pecks her forehead "unnie she cried" I said "that's bad" she said.

Mina's pov

Next day, momo unnie still didn't know it and I go down "where are you going?" Nayeon unnie asked "going to tell it to chae" I said and go to chae's house.

I knocked and he opens the door "hi noona" he said "I need to tell you something" I said "what is it noona?" He asked.