~3~

Author's pov

They're still at chae's room, mina looked at Chaeyoung "need something?" Chaeyoung asked mina "I'm good" mina said and chae lean his face closer to mina's face "wha-" before mina could speak, chae already pecks her lips, mina blushes.

Next day, mina slowly go inside of their dorm "where have you been!?" Sana asked her younger sister angrily "u-unnie" mina stuttered "answer my question mina!" Sana almost yelled "chae-chaeyoung" mina stuttered again "and why didn't you tell us?!" Sana asked mina angrily again "sana calm down" nayeon said "how can I calm down!? I can't even think straight because of her! Then she just went to chaeyoung!?" Sana yelled "the neighbors might hear us" Momo said "give me your phone" sana said "unnie" mina said "I said give me your phone!" Sana yelled, mina gives her phone to sana and lay down on her bed.

Mina's pov

I lay down at my bed and covers myself with a blanket, I started to cry silently.

Sana's pov

It's been hours since mina fell asleep I sits at her bed and slowly removes the blanket, her eyes are very swollen right now, I pecks her forehead "sorry mina-yah, unnie is just worried" I said and caresses her face slowly "mom and dad died because they went out without telling us and I don't want you to be like that" I said and stops caressing her face "unnie" mina called me "hmm?" "Mianhe" she said "it's ok hmm, unnie is just worried" I said and she nodded "can I have my phone now?" She asked me "no" I said "unnie please" mina whined "aegyo" I said "please give me back my phone" mina cutely said "I can't hear it~~" I lied.

Author's pov

Momo and nayeon comes in and see mina doing aegyo "unnie please" mina cutely said "I can't hear you mina" sana said "pweaseeeeeee?" Mina acts like a baby "fine" sana said and gives mina her phone, mina hugs sana "thank you" she said and stops hugging sana. Sana pecks mina's forehead "just dont be too naughty" sana said "ne!" Mina said and sana chuckles "oh hi" sana said and mina looks at them "aegyo~" nayeon and momo tease mina.