~8~

Mina's pov

"I-im pregnant" I said "what!?" He asked me angrily and I looked at him "no!" He shouted "so what? You'll just reject it?" I asked "I'm not ready to be a father!" He shouted again "let's end this relationship!" Chae added "fine! This relationship is over!" I shouted and went back home.

I sits at the couch and looks through my phone

"What happened?" Momo unnie asked and I looked at her, she sits beside me "I'm pregnant unnie" I said "then?" She asked "chae rejected it and we broke up" I said and she gasp "what the!?" She asked "unnie it's ok" I said and go to 2na's room.

Momo's pov

The two came "bad news" I said and they both looked at me, I said everything "what!?" Sana asked angrily and I sighed.

Sana's pov

After I heard what momo says and I directly go to our room "mina-yah?" I asked and mina looked at me, I sits at her bed "are you ok?" I asked.

Mina's pov

"I'm ok unnie" I lied "are you sure?" She asked and caresses my face, my tears starts to flow down through my cheeks, sana unnie wipes my face "don't cry" she said "it might affect the baby and you" she added and I nods "we'll talk to chaeyoung" she said "unnie no, it's ok" I said and lay down.

I fell asleep

Sana's pov

I went down and sits beside them "what did she say?" Nayeon unnie asked "she don't want us to talk to chae" I said and we all sighed "we can't do anything, they broke up" Momo said "I'll go" nayeon unnie said and go out.

Nayeon's pov

I went to jeong's "hi" he said and pecked my lips "let's go to the park" I said and we both go.

Few minutes later, we arrived and sits at the bench "what happened?" He asked.