~10~

Chaeyoung's pov

"Everyday" I said and I saw her already crying "stop crying, it's bad for you and our baby" I said and she looks at me "chae I'm not dreaming, right?" She asked me and I pinched her cheek "dreaming?" I asked "I'm not" she said and hugs me.

Nayeon and sana noona comes in "did it work?" They both asked "yup" I said "you all three planned this?" Mina noona asked "yeah" we all said "since when?" She asked "two days ago chae talked to us two" sana noona said "he wants to say sorry but he don't know how to so he just talk to us" nayeon noona said "uhm yeah hehe" I said.

Mina's pov

I'm speechless right now "so this is planned?" I asked "no" they jokingly said and I walk out.

I went to our room and sits at my bed

I lay down and fell asleep

Chaeyoung's pov

I slowly went to 2na's room and sits at mina noona bed

I pecked her lips.

No one's pov

Mina wokes up "a dream" she said and took a deep breath, sana comes in "hey you good?" She asked mina "yes unnie" mina said and sana sits at her bed "are you sure?" She asked "I dreamed about chaeyoung" mina said and starts to cry, sana hugs her "shh don't cry mina-yah" sana said and stops hugging mina "shh don't cry" sana said and wipes mina's face "u-unnie" mina stuttered "shh it's ok it's ok" sana makes mina calm down, mina lay down on her bed and wipes her face.

"I miss you chaeng" mina mumbled

Sana's pov

"I heard it" I said and she looks at me "I miss chae so much" she said "mina-yah stop thinking about that things hmm plus you're pregnant, right?" I said and she nodded "ok unnie" she said and smiles.