42 | I love you both!

Start from the beginning

"Black obviously!" He says like I should have known his answer.

So black suit it is!

And I also grabbed another black suit but this one had a different cut on the back which I liked so I didn't ask for his opinion and just threw it into the pile of other clothes.

I pick shoes for him as well.

Then I sit down on the floor and start folding clothes.

"Why do I have a feeling that this won't be a vacation?" I say.

Tyler doesn't respond to my question which I asked with a serious tone as well."Tyler! I asked you a question!"I remind him again.

"You don't have to worry amore! Everything will be fine." He stood up and was making his was towards me when his phone rang.

Great!

"I have to take this!" Of course, you have.He leaves the closet.

I don't like when people keep things hidden from me!

It makes my trust issues come back to the surface.I thought that with Tyler it was different but apparently not.

I should be telling dad that I am leaving this week but at the same time I think I should not go.

I don't want to leave Tyler alone though.

He is a grown-up.

I know.

I love him too much to leave him alone!

To blind in love.

Oh, fuck off.

I fold Tyler's clothes and push his suitcase to the side.

I should start with mine now.

"Fuck!" My stomach started hurting again. The pain was worse now.

The weird feeling in my mouth again.

I want to throw up.

I rush out of the closet, go past Tyler that was talking on the phone, and rush to get to the bathroom on time.

I threw up all over the sink.

Shit!

"Amore are you okay?" Tyler rushed up behind me and held my hair back.

Can't you see she is not okay!

Jesus.

He turned the water cold and helped me clean my face up."I will call the doctor!" He says as he reached for his phone before I stopped him.

"No! It's probably from all the food I ate. I am okay!" I say but my head was dizzy.

Tyler catches me in his arms."You need rest!"

"But the suitcase - I will take care of it!" He interrupts me as he kissed my forehead and walks back to the room and puts me to bed for the second time today.

I don't know what is wrong with me.

I have been feeling more tired lately and I have been doing nothing.

Tyler stayed with me until I fell asleep!

_______________

Waking up to a sound of snores.

Bothering me.

I open my eyes and try to move but an arm was stretched across my body, around my waist, and pulled me closer to a brick wall when I tried to move away.