6.

As she left
"So now you can believe me, after death of Priscilla he rushed towards from there thinking he will get shares for Priscilla also he Sneaked in watched Anthony already loaded the loads by delivery guys, Paul tried to convince Anthony but he got rejected, lefting no idea he planned to murder him, they fought a bit which made some disturbance where they hid themselves from the guards, sneakily Paul hitted Anthony head with a fire enguisher when he went unconscious he called the driver to load back the things sadly it already reached delivery hall for authorization. He delete all the records while guards where at break, again you notice that he was not dead you knew if he'll wake up it goona be a great problem so you acted up the show you putted marijuana to that drunken men and pushed him down and then he died." Grey patted Paul shoulder. " Nice play "
"The same case with Henry Brown. " Whyte mentioned.
Paul face turned blue,
"I never thought you'll do like this? You played me as dumb Paul! " Susan hitted him."give me explanation why you did like this? Why? "
Paul felt uncomfortable " If..." He mumbled "if he allowed me to put these books on private auction he would have lived well, curses! That mother fucker wanted knowledge for himself" He cried in pain "curses Anthony curses"
Gabriel added" Seems the case is over"
"Yes, thanks team for your effort and specially Grey and Gabriel if you were not here we would had made this case go wrong by accusing Susan and leaving Paul anyway you all are mixed in such I'll work. "

"For God sake, who knew there's knowledge lovers in this money lovers period, alas nothing lasts. " Gabriel confessed.
"Gab, gab you know nothing hurry your cafe is waiting, see you soon"
"I'll be waiting to meet you again " Whyte blushes,
"Blah! Guess not us" Gab went with Grey.
He watched as they went out the gate.
"This Gabriel makes me furious, Cary and Max, lock them in, judge will decide there punishment. The authority and goods of Central Library must be back every single page must be saved for future"
"Yes sir" Both of them salutes and leaves with them.
"Hey Steve you stay I have a word with you, follow me"
"Yes sir"
Whyte relaxing on his chair.
"Steve, everyone has there work, following your duty is the best rather than complaining, grey can't be a you, nor you can be her, every one has there works, I hope from today you'll keep this on your mind. "
"Yes sir I will, sorry for the harsh words I said for Miss Grey "
"Okay" Whyte losses his shirt button " That's all for a officer, now let me teach how to behave in front of boss future wife, you son of bitch let me give you a nice lesson. "
Running "sorry sir it won't happen again I swa."

On the cab.
"Tell me truth Gabriel what you did with lars he was so scared? "
"A nice beating and made him scared"
"Gabriel I never knew you could handle this so easily."
"Grey why these guys wanted those rags?"
"Gab you poor little thing, never forget the importance of this books, it may look ugly but it has things which even money can't buy. Lots of country have lost there many books I bet you must know once someone tried to burn the central Library? "
"What?!? Really this happened?"
"I knew you won't, now as we reach home cook something tasty. "
"Grey don't you think it to much just for those books 2 murders?"
Grey gave a warm smile " Poor men there are thousands of people who died and fought for their inscriptions this modern world knows nothing about them"
"I fear oneday all will be loss!"
Grey looks out the cab, where see could see central Library.