4.

12:15 PM

Grey and Gabriel enters the old building lanes,
"Grey, I wonder why Whyte told you you watch here? I'm pretty sure he is trying to fool you again. " Bravely he said.
"There must be a reason, "
Gabriel rolled his eyes, and sat on bench, " I know Whyte character, he's nature is in my lips, his team doesn't likes you specially that Steve, ugh! His behavior sucks me up. "
"Gab, have some patience, I don't know when Mrs Powell will come out, it's already her time to come out, I better go in and check, you stay and open your eyes wide. Understand? "
"Understood." Making a pout face.
"What you understood? " Grey raising her eyebrows,
"That we are peeking people, just like scoundrels, "
" yeah! You got it right, see every inch, and texture." Grey left,
"Seriously? " He muttered.

Greys reaches the 2nd floor, water, leaking, dust clothes are hanged here and there,
"My! " Mrs Mandol flat door was locked, grey pulls out the iron rod which she finds near the garage area,
Whack, whack
The locks brakes,
Surprisingly "Wow, all gone! "
She comes out where Gabriel was grazing over people like scoundrels.
"Gabriel I need you to go and fetch the  surveillance over next lane of Anna Powell, take my ID, even i need you to find out a guy! Just find it out from anywhere. I just need him on police station. "
"Sure why not, now I feeling like I'm a detective friend. I'll complete my job as soon as I can."
"Don't disappoint me then, Gabriel."
Leaving the fellow there.
_________
Grey reached the central Library;
"Everything which I have leaving behind is this place, " She wented the next floor of science and technology bookshelves,
Everything was placed in great alphabetical order.
She reached out some books there, just she stoped where her eyes where looking at one place only.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Airport
(CCTV & Computer Controlling Room)

Whyte was continually graving over the decades of screens.
Steve was just standing beside him,
"Sir, are you sure Mrs Mondel is going to come this airport? I mean there are lots of Airport here in LA. "
"To be honest; I'm not pretty sure, but I learnt from Grey that the culprit will always use the crowed area to run."
"But sir still what if use another way, like bus to go near states?"
"Don't get disappointed Steve, I had already managed the bus and every highway to take a good look on this matter."
"Sir to be honest I don't belive a bit on Grey. "
Cary came on the room, with some files.
"Sir, I didn't find any passenger named Isabella Mondel "In a disappointing tone.
"Look! I was telling you sir, Mrs Mondel can't be find over here. "
But Whyte looked at screen without hearing any comment.
"Zoom it" Whyte ordered,
"This one sir?"
"Yes, oh God! A women who has covered her head with yellow sunflower scraf , and 2 huge boxes. Cary and Max go from right side, and you to Steve hurry.
Whyte reached the microphone, " On check point stop the lady, with the yellow scarf, I repeat on check point stop the lady with the yellow scarf."

The guards hurriedly ran towards her, Cary stoped the girl, who they have  been suspecting.
Cary pulled out the scraf, to check her  bare face,
Whyte ran down, everything was going right.
Mrs Mondel stood there with a blue face.
"We met again Mrs Mondel; hope but in a different way I guess." Whyte in a sarcastic way.
Mrs Mondel stood without any word, as if a non living thing stood there.
"Where on earth you're running? At such a critical time, do you have anything to say before you?" Silences stood there. " Mrs Mondel! "
She bit her lips, "I did nothing wrong, what is the proof? I did something? "
" So why on earth are running? "
"I... I going to village to meet my sister and all. "
" Are you sure Mrs Mondel? In the case of Mr Powell I'm sorry but you have to come with us." Cary pulled her wrist.
"I did nothing! Why shall I go? "
Whyte in a cool tone, " If you have something to tell for your innocence we should take you with us, if you're innocent I'll buy another ticket for you."
Cary putting cluffs
" I won't go! Give me explanation" Mrs Mondel shouted.
"Okay, well played." Whyte snatches Mrs Mondel ticket and identity proof.
"Well, Mrs Mondel, how many names you have, I guess I take you in for making two identity cards, Emmy Shier."
Mrs Mondel went speechless
Cary pulled her to the way out.

Just then Whyte noticed big boxes loading
"What's is loading on that side? Whyte shouted.
Some workers had been been loading some enormous boxes;
" Sir; it's the loads of this lady, we are going to fix it on plane if you don't mind would we have to order to complete our job? "
"Cary hurry up, check the boxes right now! ' Whyte demanded.
Cary and Steve hurried up towards the boxes,
Steve in excitement" I guess she's doing some illegal transportation."
"Well no Sir, we have checked the package of Mrs Shier it's nothing,
Steve moved forward and opened enormous boxes,
" Man nothing more than old rotten books. " With a disgrace
"Pack it up; I guess we are about to finish this stuff, isn't it Mrs mondel?."
Whyte smiling.