"Okay... if I were an evil, vindictive, manipulative witch, what would I—"

Suddenly her eyes catch a passage of the book she just threw.

She hurries over to the book and picks it up from the floor and as she reads, her eyes bulge from their sockets.

"WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?! I can't go in but I can send things in! Genius~"

As she continued to ramble, Michael stood outside the door and smiled lovingly to himself before finally walking away.

***

After Jungkook points out the fact that he feels stronger the others feel it as well. Jimin test his power out, throwing his hand out randomly before he releases a jet blue laser.

You duck quickly before glancing at Jimin.

"You almost hit her, you idiot!" Jin yells

"Yah! Watch your hands!" Yoongi shouts

"I think he got the wrong power." Jungkook pouts

"Let me try!" Taehyung chirps

Hoseok just grabs your bicep and pulls you further behind him.

Namjoon stands on the other side of you, blocking any possible danger from that way.

But no one notices the excitement you receive from that. You tumble through the barricade of Namjoon and Hoseok before clashing into Jimin.

Suddenly everyone silenced and you laugh.

"DO IT AGAIN!" You encourage

Jimin burst with laughter before you both take off running down a hall, ignoring the calls of disproval as you point to things and randomly tell him to shoot them.

Suddenly getting tired, you both stop running. You turn around to see the others still haven't caught up to you.

You and Jimin moved in your places, still giddy from the moments and movements before.

"Ara."

Before either of you have a moment to identify the voice your whisped backwards into someone's grasp.

Jimin's eyes widen and he yells your name loudly causing almost immediately every other brother appear.

They seem just as confused as to how they're suddenly there but that's all forgotten once their eyes set on you.

Their eyes show pure fear as you finally slowly glance upwards.

You find that you're being held by a grotesque creature made of insects, creepy crawlers and anything else that you can think.

You begins screaming bloody murder as you feel the insects encircling your body, the spiders and other odd crawlers moving their way around your body.

"GET THEM OFF OF ME!" You screech as something crawls slowly across your neck, you gag.

But there's one problem, as much as they love you.

They are terrified of bugs.

Jungkook might've been able to handle the spiders and snakes but he saw a centipede the size of his finger and thumb combined.

Hoseok is just... afraid.

The others are frozen in place.

"JIMIN-AH!" You scream

Jimin snapped out of it and tries to face his fear before he along with the others are forcefully thrown backwards in the wall.

You watch how their heads ricocheted off of the wall.

"Find me to get to her." The creature says before absorbing you completely into its body.

The last thing the boys see is you fall limp as you pass out from fear.
—————————————————
***A/n I tried to make it obvious but time in the playground moves differently than time in the real world. Also this will be updated on Thursday's.😇