"I'm not trying to, it's just that, what if last night was too much for her?" I take a seat on the counter.

"From the looks of it, she can handle her own but you need to take a chill pill. Don't bring it up unless she does." I laugh and she raises an eyebrow.

"You're really old no one says take a chill pill anymore." She gives me the finger.

"How about you get your ass off my bacon." I get off the countertop and sit in one of the high chairs.

"I've been meaning to ask you, when did you go grocery shopping?"

"Yesterday like an hour before Raven, you were still sleep."

"Dinaa, you can't leave without telling me first." I groan and she rolls her eyes, brushing me off.

I get off the chair and start to roll around on the floor with Dash. She clears her throat and I look at her, she nods her head to the left. Raven stands there trying her hardest not to laugh. "Hey." I get up and dust off my clothes.

She waves. "How are you feeling?" Dina asks. She gives a thumbs up. I'm guessing she's either nervous or shy. "You hungry?" She nods and goes to sit a the table.

"So what time does the mall open up?" Dina asks fixing a plate.

"10, after breakfast and when we all get dress it should be open."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

At the mall, we all get more clothes than we should. Since dad is paying for everything.

We leave our 5th store and decide to take a break for a minute. We go sit at the food court. Dina and Raven go to get ice cream, they ask if I want anything but I decline. Instead I pull the burner phone out and call my dad.

"Roman."

"Hey, Dad."

"Reign, everything good, you okay?"  He asks.

"Yeah, do you know any pharmacists here, who can give me a few things?"

"A few things like what?" I hear the slightest bit of panic in his voice.

"Asthma pumps and some other things, oh and I also need to make a doctors appointment for someone."

"For what Reign? Who are you talking about?" He's fully panicking now.

"Can you just do that for me now and i'll tell you later, please?"

He sighs. "Okay i'm about to call them now, be careful."

I thank him and hang up. They come back with me some ice cream anyway. I smile and thank them both and take a bite. I look around the mall and see people and their families smiling, having a normal life. I get jealous for a second, hoping one day that'll be me.

But in reality it can't.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

I have about an hour before dinner with Chase. I'm hoping everything goes well.

Dad also called back and told me he was able to get through with the pharmacist and doctor, and that we have an appointment tomorrow at noon. I thank him again before I tell Dina. She tells me she's proud of me and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh don't give me that, it's something she needs." I make sure the brown wig is secure.

"Yeah but you being nice is something I don't see a lot."

I scoff, "Please, i'm the nicest person ever." She laughs.

"How long are you going to be out tonight?" I look towards the voice and see Raven standing in the bathroom door, with her new pajamas on.

Dina excuses herself, and I cuss her out mentally. "Umm, I don't know but it won't be too long." She nods.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods again. It looks like she wants to say something but she's nervous. "Did you want to say something?" I ask her and she swallows hard. "It's okay, I understand if you're nervous. Just take a deep breath." I try to calm her down.

She takes one. "I just wanted to say be safe and thank you." I give her a smile.

"There you go, and it's no problem." She smiles shyly and goes to the bedroom. I look in the mirror and down at my dress, I nod to myself.

I walk downstairs and tell Dina i'm about to leave, she tells me to be careful , I nod and walk out the door.

Hopefully it goes quick.