Chapter Thirty One

Hunter ~

Giving Declan instructions to meet Banks at the gate, the rest of the team followed closely behind as Dec directed Banks into the side lot out of view in case Kenzie were to show up.

Hunter was furious and fuming as he stormed toward Banks' rental car, only to see Parker, the man who had scared the shit out of Kenzie, climb out of the passenger side.

You must have a death wish.

"Don't you fucking move." Hunter yelled at Banks as he turned his attention toward Parker, who seemed to know and accept what was coming.

Declan, Pierce and Marcus surrounded Banks while Caleb, and Austin followed Hunter toward Parker who seemed unfazed by their sudden charge.

"You think you can show up here after scaring my girl and think I wouldn't beat your teeth out of your fucking skull?" Hunter growled as he grasped the front of Parkers shirt and slammed him against the side of the SUV.

Parker let out a grunt as Hunter pinned him against the car, pulling him away then slamming him against the hard metal again.

"Easy man." Banks said as he watched his partner ready himself for a beating.

"You want what he's having?" Hunter said as he lifted Parker off the ground with one hand. "Shut the fuck up. He's getting what he deserves and you're fucking next."

There was nothing but rage pumping through Hunter's veins and he watched as Kincaid and Slater jogged over from the gym, getting their bodies ready for a fight.

"You scared the shit out of Kenzie. Why the hell were you following her?" Hunter asked, knowing full well there was no way Parker could answer with Hunters hand closing off his airway.

"I sent him, Hunter." Banks yelled loudly.

"That true?" Hunter asked, tilting his head to the side, feeling Parkers life blood pound against his hand.

With wide eyes and a red face, Parker nodded, prompting Hunter to toss him to the ground with enough force to knock the rest of the wind from Parker's chest.

"You got a lot of fucking nerve showing up here." Hunter hissed, turning his attention to Banks, who lifted his chin as if he were readying himself to be hit.

Making brief eye contact with his men, Hunter charged toward Banks, causing Declan, Pierce, and Marcus to take a few steps back to give him room.

Hunter shoved Banks hard, forcing him to stumble backwards as Hunter barreled down on him with his shoulders pinned back and his lip curled up in a snarl.

"You better explain your fucking self while you've still got air in your lungs." Hunter said harshly, pushing Banks hard again as they moved backwards toward the gym.

"I knew you were gonna react this way and I'm glad." Banks managed to say, maintaining eye contact with Hunter.

Glad? Did he just say he was glad that I'm about to beat the living daylight out of him?

Parker, raised up to one knee, but Hunter addressed his movement immediately.

"Stay the fuck down, you piece of shit." Hunter yelled as Kincaid planted his foot in the center of Parker's chest, sending him back down to the ground.

"It's me you want." Banks said, trying to keep Hunter's attention on him.

"Damn right it is. You've got ten seconds to explain why you're glad I'm about to beat your ass." Hunter said, cracking his knuckles as he charged toward Banks who was about to back himself against a wall with nowhere to go.