Dixie's pov
"Hi baby" I said answering his call "hey beautiful. Where you at" "just got to my car" "how was class" "good. I have a test next week" "ready for it" "mostly, I told a friend I'd help tutor him" "him" "yes, Xavier" "who's this Xavier babe" "just a friend from class, you don't know him" "obviously" "I don't really like how you're saying that" "well it's not the best hearing my girlfriend is tutoring some boy I've never even heard of" "well if there was something to hear about, you would've heard. It's just tutoring" "just you and him" "yea" "I'm just saying, I know how guys are and tutoring is a cliche" "thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna go" "baby I'm not trying to fight" "then you're doing a really horrible job" "I'm sorry. I'm just worried okay" "worried that I'd cheat or let some guy come on to me" "you've been upset since I got back" "upset isn't the word really I just found it weird that the second you get back Ella has some emergency and Jeremiah's at the doctors. Even if I was upset Damon, I wouldn't go to another guy. Did you really believe I would" "no but I'm doing so bad with this whole long distance thing" "no you're not. We have some disagreements but that's normal. What matters is how we come back from them" "yea, you're amazing you know" "I try" "I miss you so much" "you just left" I said laughing a little "I'm not saying just right now, I mean all the time baby" "I miss you too. What happened with Jeremiah" "hurt himself at practice but he should be alright. MRIs are kind of protocol when we get hurt badly" "what happened" "his ankle is sprained I think" "oh okay. How are you feeling, ready for you game" "there's still time but I feel ready" "you're gonna do amazing" "you're sure you're coming" "yes I am sure" "good" "I'll be court-side next to your bench" "you got your tickets" "yea mine and your moms" "you bought hers" "yea" "thank you" "it was no problem. You have practice today" "individuals, if anyone wants to get in the gym" "are you going" "just getting on the shooting gun" "okay. What time" "hour and a half" "did you eat already" "not yet" "eat soon, not too close to practicing" "thank you baby" "mhm" "whens your tutoring" "tomorrow at 3" "you're driving yourself" "no Henry's driving me. My dad says since it's getting colder he doesn't want me driving alone as much" "okay good. You're being careful now yea" "as careful as it gets in Manhattan" "that's true. You're heading home" "I'm going to my brothers but I'm staying there for the weekend" "oh you are" "mhm, sometimes I need a break from my parents" I said laughing a little bit "oh trust me I get it. Is he home" "doubt it. Plus I think him and Hailey have wedding stuff to do tonight" "oh okay" "hey last time you were here what was that drink you got me from Jamba Juice" "the strawberry one" "yes" "baby, you mean the drink I got for myself after the gym and you said you didn't want anything then you 'tasted' mine and I ended up giving it to you" "okay you didn't have to do all of that" I said as we laughed "well is that the one you're talking about" he asked with a smile "yes" "it was the strawberry surfer or surf rider with extra strawberries. I had protein in it too but you don't need that" "okay, I'm gonna get that" "alright" "do you wanna get off the phone or can we stay on until you leave" "I'll stay on until I get to the gym" "okay baby. I am pulling into the drive through" I told him.

Haileys pov
I left work around 430 and headed to the restaurant. Isaac said Gio was coming since they'd been working together all day but I didn't mind. I waited in my car until I saw them pull up.

"Hey love how was work" Isaac asked kissing me softly "good, busy" "I bet" "how was your day" "ongoing" "right. Hey Gio" "hey" he said as we walked in.

"Hi you must be Hailey and Isaac" a woman said greeting us at the entrance "yes, hi" "I spoke with Sandra so we have everything ready for you" "oh great, thank you" I said before we followed her to a table.
"What were you guys doing today" I asked as we got some drinks "looking at some locations for a warehouse, doing the usual rounds, a few meetings" "locations where" "south side" "Staten Island" "mhm. Really just for better storage" "okay. How's Maya" "um she's good. Working and classes mostly" "this is her last year" "yea" "you guys going anywhere soon" "I told her we could, I just need to find the time" he said as they brought the food out.
"Thank you" I said as the woman smiled and walked off then we started eating.