Club Confessions

Haileys pov
I grabbed some black stilettos from my closet and a black purse then headed downstairs.
"Hi, I thought you'd still be gone" I said running into Isaac "I actually just got in. I thought you left baby" he said grabbing my hips and kissing me "about to leave now" "you look beautiful" "thank you" "good luck okay" "thank you" "are you going out tonight" "yes, is that okay" "of course. I was just checking" "alright. Well I have to go" "mhm. Love you" "love you too" I said before leaving.

It took about twenty minutes to get to the building then I went up and waited.
"Mr. Glenn will see you now" the woman said "thank you".

"Hailey, how are you" "I'm well, and you" "the same. It's been quite some time" "yes it has, how's your family" "as good as they can be. I spoke with your father a few days ago" "mhm. He told me" "you were out of town right" "yea, Berlin" "very nice. So you're obviously here for a less traditional interview. We're giving you the position. The thing is our current PR manager is leaving soon and I'm making the promotion available to everyone in the department, including you as soon as you start" "really" "yes. He's still got a few months but he and I will be watching everyone closely and choose then" "hm okay" "why are you interested in PR for this company" "I really like what you guys do for medicine and science alike and I know a lot of people have mixed feelings on technology being directly used in medicine. Therefore PR is like helping the media see what we do about the situation and the process, that it's not all bad and not everything is a social experiment" "hm I like that, honestly. What did you graduate with" "a major in English and a minor in business" "okay good. Other than that, can you officially start Monday" "yes sounds good" "and tomorrow, late morning why don't you come in and meet the team, go over some things so it'll be easier next week" "yea sounds good. Thank you" "of course Hailey, we're glad to have you" he said smiling and shaking my hand before I left. It was only 415 so Rory was still at work and I could relax a little when I got home.

I poured a glass of wine and sat down on the couch to watch tv since Isaac was gone again.
Not too long into my relaxing time, Denise walked by me to get the door.

"Anna hi" "hi sweetheart. How was your interview" "good. I start Monday but I have to go in tomorrow" "oh that's fast, congratulations" "thank you" "mhm. Are you excited" "I am actually" "then that's good. Considering you have no dire reason to work, it should be something you'll enjoy" "yes ma'am, that's the hope" "is Isaac here" "no he left before I got here" "oh okay. So I know you just got back from a trip but did he say anything about going to Italy soon" "oh not particularly, he always goes though" "no I mean both of you" "he hasn't said anything, is something wrong" "I mean no but I figured before the two of you get engaged you'll go" "to see the rest of the family" "yea. It would be something to get out of the way" "um we haven't discussed it but yea it would make sense to me" "you haven't discussed it at all" "nope. Should we have" "I would think so. Um, I'm sure he will soon" "why is something wrong" "no no of course not. I was just wondering" "oh" "there's nothing to worry about, I just thought you would've talked about it" "oh no, maybe he'll remember soon if it's important" or he won't because he's having an affair "yes I'm sure. So any plans tonight" "I'm going out with Rory, Tess, and Riley" "celebrating" "yea" "that's good. You're all growing up so fast. Eventually they'll be mini Haileys and Isaacs running around here" "let's not get ahead of ourselves" I said laughing with her "I'm teasing dear. Well I really just stopped by to see how everything was going with you" "thank you" "mhm. And let Isaac know to tell us when you're both free and we'll have you over for dinner" "I will" "bye dear" "bye" I said as she got up and left.

Later, I got up to get ready. A black sheer dress with the back cut out and a pair of diamond studded heels and matching jewelry. I grabbed a red handbag to go with the red lipstick too.

"Hey baby" he said coming in the bathroom "hey where have you been" I asked as he kissed my neck and stood behind me with his hands on my hips "downtown. Are you about to leave right now" "yea Rorys like five minutes away" "I feel like I haven't seen you all day" he groaned before I reached up and put my hand on his cheek "well if you're still up when I get home, you'll get to see me" "oh I'll be up. Just don't get too tired before you see me" "why's that" "you'll need the energy love" "mhm, we'll see" "have a good outing and be safe" "I will. I love you alright" "something wrong" "no just letting you know" "I know and I love you too" "I'll text you when I get there" I said kissing him and leaving the mansion. I really hope he knows because I couldn't handle losing him and seeing him happy with someone else.