News

Tommys relaxing time was disturbed by a knock on the door. "Yes?" He called out. "Hi, I found this" Wilbur said as he walked in and closed the door. "Ok?" Tommy said as he sat up and saw Wilbur holding his hands behind his back, he looked concerned and quite confused. "So I found this under your pillow" Wilbur said as he held his hands out to find a blade sitting in them. Tommy gasped as he quickly grabbed it and hid it. "What is it?" Wilbur asked. "I-it's... a comfort thing" Tommy answered. "Oh, ok, are you ok? You're shaking a bit" Wilbur said. "Mhm yup I'm fine" Tommy lied. "Ok then, if you need me I'll be in my room" Wilbur said as he went to leave but stopped once Tommy talked again, "why were you in my room?". "I lost the pick to my guitar, I've found it now though" Wilbur answered. "Oh, ok then, bye" Tommy waved. "Bye" Wilbur smiled as he closed the door.

Tommy sighed as he looked at the blade and noticed the sudden urge. "Hey Tina I've got news- oh" Techno said as he burst into his room and looked at the blade in Tommys hand. Tommy quickly hid it under the pillow and looked back at him. "Can I see that for a second" Techno asked as he closed the door. "N-no" Tommy said nervously. "Ok, wanna talk about it?" Techno asked as he started walking over to him. "Talk about what there's nothing to talk about" Tommy quickly said with a nervous laugh. "Tina, I'm not Wilbur, stupid, please can I see it" Techno said, he looked very worried. Tommy shook his head violently as he sat on the pillow and held his head down, letting his hair cover his face. "Ok, it's ok, Tina look at me" Techno said calmly as he sat down on the bed in front of him. "I'm not going to tell Phil I promise, or Wilbur, it's not my business to tell them, I just want you to know I'm not going to hurt you or yell or anything like that ok" he said calmly.

Tommy nodded, feeling a bit better. "Stand up" Techno said as he stood up. "O-ok?" Tommy said as he stood up with him. Techno then pulled him into a tight hug. Tommy stood there on the brink of tears as he felt the warmth and comfort of Techno. "It's all going to be ok, you don't need to do that anymore, mind if I look at your arms?" Techno asked. *Should I? I mean he already knows so why not right?* Tommy thought as he got out of the hug and held his arms out. Techno slowly rolled up his sleeves to reveal some new but some faded cuts, he then looked at Tommys face. He was staring at the cuts whilst his breathing was speeding up. "It's ok" Techno said as he rolled his sleeves back down and went back to hugging him.

"You're ok I promise, you're safe, I'm so sorry that you felt this way, and I'm guessing you're still feeling the need to do this but you don't anymore ok, it's all going to be ok" he said slowly. Tommy nodded, not knowing what to do. This had never happened before. "Want me to give you some time alone?" Techno asked. Tommy shook his head, really not wanting to be alone right now. "Ok, it's alright, I'll stay here" Techno said calmly as he slowly rubbed Tommys back.

Footsteps were heard outside the door as they entered the room. Techno felt Tommy flinch as he tightened the hug. "Dinners- you guys ok?" Wilbur said confusedly as he walked over to them. "We'll be down in a second" Techno said as he stopped hugging Tommy and stepped back. "Ok, Tina are you ok?" Wilbur asked concernedly. Tommy nodded as he hid behind Techno and wiped his eyes. "Ok, I'll tell Phil you'll be down in a second" Wilbur said with a small smile as he left and closed the door. "Are you alright" Techno asked as he turned around. "Mhm, t-thank you for this" Tommy said as he slowly cheered up. "It's no problem, really" Techno smiled. "Come on, let's go down to the 2 idiots" he said, making Tommy laugh as they both went downstairs.

"Finally, took your time huh" Wilbur said, making Tommy laugh. "Shut up" Techno laughed as he sat next to Phil and Tommy sat next to Wilbur. "Are you ok?" Wilbur whispered in Tommys ear. Tommy nodded, watching Wilbur give him a thumbs up. "So, what do you think about the news" Phil said. "What news?" Tommy said confusedly. "Oh right yeah, kinda forgot about that part" Techno said, making Tommy laugh quietly. "School, Tina you will be going to school with Techno and Wilbur tomorrow so it'll be an early night" Phil said. Tommys smile quickly faded as he started remembering things, things from his old school in the orphanage. Tommy was the hated kid, the one no one wanted to talk to, there were 3 people that would pick on him everyday but no one would help him so he would always be alone.

"Tina, you alright mate?" Phil asked. Tommy nodded as he zoned back in. He started shaking slightly but no one noticed, he also wasn't eating anything, he didn't want to nor did he feel like it, he just wanted to go to bed and forget about all of it. He then felt someone nudge him, making him jump. "You sure you're alright, you're shaking a bit" Wilbur whispered to him, only just noticing. "I-I'm fine" Tommy lied. "Ok, tell me if you're uncomfortable or anything like that ok because I wanna make sure you're ok" Wilbur whispered. Tommy felt his heart light up, "I will" he whispered back with a small smile. Their conversation was interrupted by Techno getting up. "Techno mate, you haven't eaten anything" Phil said worriedly. "Not hungry" Techno said tiredly. "But you have to be hungry, you have barely eaten anything recently" Phil said concernedly. "Well I'm just not hungry" Techno said as he quickly ran upstairs. "I'll go check on him" Wilbur said as he quickly got up and ran after him.

"Tina mate, you alright?" Phil asked again. "Yes, just a bit worried about school is all" Tommy laughed nervously. "It'll be ok, try and make some friends and the experience will be a lot better" Phil smiled. "Ok" Tommy smiled back. "I SAID IM FINE NOW GO AWAY" they heard Techno yell. Phil quickly stood up and ran to them, leaving Tommy confused and quiet worried so he slowly followed. "Techno it's alright-" "JUST GET OUT" Techno yelled as he held his head. Tommy quickly ran into the room and looked at Techno, seeing the mess he was in, it reminded him of someone. There was a kid with serious anger issues in the orphanage and this would happen all the time, Tommy would watch how his best friend calmed him down and thought he should try it. "Tina can you wait outside for a second" Phil asked but Tommy ignored him and walked over to Techno. "Hey Techno, do you have any tips about school, how I can be less nervous" Tommy asked, the guys best friend would ask him questions to try and get his mind off the thing he was angry about.

"W-what?" Techno said confusedly as he listened to Tommy. "D-do you have any advice on school?" Tommy asked again as he signalled for the others to wait outside. "W-well you could stick with me and Wilbur but when we're not around, maybe make some new friends and form a friend group, me and Wilbur never did that though because no one would, and still won't ever talk to me but it's cool, I like no one talking to me" Techno said as he slowly calmed down. "Ok, thanks" Tommy said with a smile as he turned around and was about to leave. "Wait, how did you do that?" Techno asked. "There was this one kid in the orphanage and he had serious anger issues so I would always watch how his friend would help him" Tommy explained. "Oh, ok then, thank you" Techno said with a small smile. "No problem" Tommy smiled back as he walked out and closed the door, feeling someone grab his shoulders. "Ok what kind of witch stuff was that" Wilbur said, making them all laugh quietly as they left Techno alone to cool down a bit more.

"Everyone get ready for bed, it's a school night so an early night" Phil yelled to them all as he walked downstairs. "Goodnight Tina, and thanks for that" Wilbur said with a smile as he went into his own room. "Goodnight" Tommy said with a smile before going into his own room and closing the door. He quickly got ready for bed and laid down as he stared at the ceiling. *Y'know what, this home isn't so bad after all* he thought as he slowly fell asleep.

——————————
SCHOOL CHAPTER NEXT :,)

1539 words